Оценено на 5 из 5от Chin, год назад
Thank YOU! It is high-effective! I have modified so many configs aim to open many links next to the current tab by click order from back to front, but new tabls were still from front to back until I find this add-on. So helpful!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17809921, 16 дней назадIt works, except for the fact that it jumps you to the end all the same. Fixing that would make this perfect. Much better than the default, though.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от sacrabyte, 2 месяца назадbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent didn't work for me, but this works perfectly
- Оценено на 5 из 5от gawroon7, 7 месяцев назадWonderful. This addon is still needed If you want to open your tabs in recent-to-last order if opening many of them at once ()
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 6088424, 8 месяцев назадThis addon appears to to do what it claims to do, open a new tab next to the active one. However, when a new tab is opened from bookmarks, the tab bar scrolls all the way to the right, defeating the purpose of the addon for my use if the active tab is near the left. This behavior may be caused by Firefox, but the addon does not deal with it. I miss FF52, when all things were possible.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13944594, 9 месяцев назадbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent does NOT work as I expected. If I middle-click to open, say, 3 links from a page, the tab order will look like this "(current) (1) (2) (3)". browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent works only when using Ctrl+T or clicking the "New Tab" button.
But this extension works perfectly! If I middle-click to open 3 tabs after installing this extension, the final tab order looks like this: "(current) (3) (2) (1)" i.e. the last opened tab is closest to the current tab.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Dom, год назадneeds to override firefox "jumping" to the right most tab.
It's not immediately convenient for the tab to be added immediately to the right of the current tab if firefox does the disorienting thing of jumping all the way to the right of all 70 of my tabs anyway.
using browser.tabs.tabMinWidth in about:config to try help.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Seraphis, год назадBeen using this for a few months now and there have only been very few rare instances where it doesn't work
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13524479, год назадWorked great until about 10 days ago. New tabs now open a bit randomly and when you have a few dozen tabs opened it becomes a pain in the ass to find what's where. Firefox changed something and Open Tabs Next to Current needs an update.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17124155, год назадabout:config just don't work in my case. This plugin solved the problem which I have for years. Salute!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14998542, 2 года назадWorked perfectly, except for the known issue of the tab bar being scrolled.
Thanks for the info on "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent". Now the scroll issue is no more. (And sadly, I have now removed this add-in.)