- от kcl, 19 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Has been an extremely useful extension for me for years but as mentioned by Sebastian himself, this feature is now integrated in Firefox and easy to operate in about:config. I should add that the built-in feature actually works much better than the extension. Thanks for your work. No one lives forever.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11114990, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5dear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i had to delete it because i don't need it anymore, i had a great time with it. in the newest firefox, i can use something better: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1329071 ....... browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true in the about:config page
- от Stranger46, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Simple solution for those who don't want to do it through "about:config".
Otherwise do as stated :
by moziloper, 2 years ago
I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13175140, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5a lack of this extension; with opening new tab, tab seek bar coming to head automatically.
this mo.fu. quatum edition deleted all perfect extensions tab mix plus was making all tabs actions like this one to open nex to current tab.new f**kin quantum can nor open new tab to current even.