- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17809921, 9 месяцев назадIt works, except for the fact that it jumps you to the end all the same. Fixing that would make this perfect. Much better than the default, though.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от thomasa88, 2 года назадWorked perfectly, except for the known issue of the tab bar being scrolled.
Thanks for the info on "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent". Now the scroll issue is no more. (And sadly, I have now removed this add-in.)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13175140, 5 лет назадa lack of this extension; with opening new tab, tab seek bar coming to head automatically.
this mo.fu. quatum edition deleted all perfect extensions tab mix plus was making all tabs actions like this one to open nex to current tab.new f**kin quantum can nor open new tab to current even.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от The Beard Below My Chin, 5 лет назадbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent is crap! It opens next to tab no matter what, now it's another problem and not a fix!
Last updated: 2017, Obviously abandoned by now, but I would like to update this add-on to use 'middle mouse button' to open at end and 'right mouse buton' to open next to current. I'm guessing this is impossible thanks to the limations of webapi?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13791590, 5 лет назадSince Firefox 61 version there is "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent" option in about:config appeared. Finally! Thanks to developers, and it worked for me so I disabled extension. But could be even better if there were checkbox option in visual interface for regular users.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от WhoIsRich, 5 лет назадThis has been a saviour of my sanity when dealing with lots of tabs, but now the public version of FireFox includes a 'browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent' in about:config which makes this extension redundant. But before removing, I wanted to thank the dev for their work in creating this when there was no other option. Cheers.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13475523, 6 лет назадNice. Except that it's not smart enough to when I drag a link onto tab bar. Usually when you drag a link and place between 2 tabs, it stays there. With this extension, it moves to the currently opened tab. Also, because of this behavior, it conflicts with Tab Session Manager. It always reverse the tab order every time restoring a session.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от geoff80, 6 лет назадPlease add the option to open new tabs to the left as well. I want to be able to go to NFL.com, click on a bunch of stories, have them load in the background, then have NFL.com move all the way to the end of the tab bar, so I know exactly where the original site's tab is. Thanks!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13101783, 6 лет назадGood, works nicely on Firefox Quantum. It would be nice if it can imitate Chrome's new tab operation and if it can work with Firefox Android though.
Edit: Not sure how to reply, but Chrome's way of handling new tabs are that:
1. You have Tab A and Tab B.
2. You open links on Tab A, let's say it becomes Tab A1, A2.
3. You open links on Tab A1, they're A1x, A1y.
4. So right now you have tabs A, A1, A1x, A1y, A2, B, in that sequence. This would be enough for me, though Chrome goes further.
5. If you open links from Tab A, they continue off to A3, A4. So it's tabs A, A1, A1x, A1y, A2, A3, A4, B, in that order, now. Chrome remembers the 'hierarchy', so to say, Not always, if you've done a lot of things other than opening new tabs or stopped opening tabs for a while, it 'forgets' the order and starts anew. This is be perfect for me, as I browse danbooru and pixiv a lot.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 лет назадI don't know what you mean by "Chrome's new tab operation". I kind of expected it to just work on android, must be some API still missing. Should just be a matter of time before it will work.