- Оценено на 3 из 5It doesn't use global hotkeys like it claimed (at least thats what i understood)
On spotify, the forward, play/pause, previous, all these just does the same as play/pause.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Very useful! Thank you very much!
- Оценено на 1 из 5Not working anymore... Since many months now.
- Оценено на 1 из 5no work in my version...
- Оценено на 1 из 5Please, release for Firefox Quantum.
- Оценено на 1 из 5Quaaantuuuuuuuuuum D:<
- Оценено на 5 из 5Awesome
- Оценено на 1 из 5Quantum, please. I will add 5 stars immediatly when done
- Оценено на 4 из 5It usually works well, but has some problems when there are embedded Youtube videos. I suggest adding an option to disable Youtube for this add-on.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Great ad_on, but update this to leatest vesion mozilla
- Оценено на 2 из 5Recently made the switch from Chrome and this add on is exactly what I need. Except it isn't on Firefox Quantum... Really hope you'll update.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Greta, but it don't seem to work well with YouTube. Whenever I had a YouTube tab open, I can no longer control my Google Play till I have activated that tab again. I would rather want the media keys not to react to youtube if music is playing on google music. Also, the automatic pausing stuff don't seem to work...
- Оценено на 5 из 5It is exactly what I've been looking for, it fixes this missing feature in linux desktop enviroments.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thank you so much for creating this tool.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Finally... I found something that works with a media keyboard. So happy right now.
- Оценено на 2 из 5I always wanted to control youtube with my Media Keys and so I found this usefull Add-On.
But unfortunately it does not always work. I feel like there is only a 50% chance that it works corretly.
If I restart firefox or close and reopen the Tab the Add-On works again.
And sometimes it only inputs Play but not Pause, this seems like another bug.
There is no alternative Add-On, so it would be nice if it gets an update. I realy would like to enjoy this Add-On but I can't with all thoose bugs.
I use Firefix 56.0 on Windows 10. And my tastatur is from Cherry if that helps to fix it...
- Оценено на 3 из 5Please make it works! Thanks.
- Оценено на 1 из 5My keyboard has a "play/pause" button, but it seem this plugin only "play", and then i can not pause from the media keys.
if i have to open the youtube tab where i'm playing music to pause it, i'm not needing this plugin anymore
i need it with both play and pause functions working
- Оценено на 5 из 5Oh, I have been looking for something like this for a LONG time. This is very good work, does exactly what it says on the tin, and does it well.
- Оценено на 5 из 5A quick toggle, maybe with a button or right click menu, to enable/disable Media Keys would be nice, because it takes priority over my local music player (foobar2000) even when I don't have any of the supported websites opened.
Otherwise an excellent Add-On.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадAre you on Windows? It's supposed to automatically give control back to your native apps when you close the last media tab. Unfortunately with embedded youtube videos that could be most tabs. I added this issue to our issue tracker on GitHub: https://github.com/carlin-q-scott/browser-media-keys/issues/143
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thank you for that cool addon! But, does not work for radio.yandex (for music.yandex work correctly) . Is this subdomain supported by this add-on?
- Оценено на 5 из 5Nice work. People like you are the reason firefox is the best.