Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 6305433, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It usually works well, but has some problems when there are embedded Youtube videos. I suggest adding an option to disable Youtube for this add-on.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13527137, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Recently made the switch from Chrome and this add on is exactly what I need. Except it isn't on Firefox Quantum... Really hope you'll update.
- от Gafgar, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Greta, but it don't seem to work well with YouTube. Whenever I had a YouTube tab open, I can no longer control my Google Play till I have activated that tab again. I would rather want the media keys not to react to youtube if music is playing on google music. Also, the automatic pausing stuff don't seem to work...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13344656, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I always wanted to control youtube with my Media Keys and so I found this usefull Add-On.
But unfortunately it does not always work. I feel like there is only a 50% chance that it works corretly.
If I restart firefox or close and reopen the Tab the Add-On works again.
And sometimes it only inputs Play but not Pause, this seems like another bug.
There is no alternative Add-On, so it would be nice if it gets an update. I realy would like to enjoy this Add-On but I can't with all thoose bugs.
I use Firefix 56.0 on Windows 10. And my tastatur is from Cherry if that helps to fix it...
- от Chris Montef, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5My keyboard has a "play/pause" button, but it seem this plugin only "play", and then i can not pause from the media keys.
if i have to open the youtube tab where i'm playing music to pause it, i'm not needing this plugin anymore
i need it with both play and pause functions working
- от 3941, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5A quick toggle, maybe with a button or right click menu, to enable/disable Media Keys would be nice, because it takes priority over my local music player (foobar2000) even when I don't have any of the supported websites opened.
Otherwise an excellent Add-On.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадAre you on Windows? It's supposed to automatically give control back to your native apps when you close the last media tab. Unfortunately with embedded youtube videos that could be most tabs. I added this issue to our issue tracker on GitHub: https://github.com/carlin-q-scott/browser-media-keys/issues/143
- от Пользователь Firefox 13039433, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5As I only need this for Soundcloud and Youtube those are the two I tested. It works perfectly with my Logitech g510 keyboard. Thanks for this great addon!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12667795, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5EDIT: My bad, found the feature, thanks Carlin! 5 stars
This addon does what it says it does, but not as well as I'd like.
For example I have Youtube open with a song I'm listening to, but I'm always working on a lot at the same time so I usually also have several news sites open and other things. When one of those other sites happen to contain an embedded Youtube video it suddenly starts playing that.
It would be nice to be able to designate a tab you want to operate with the media buttons.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадYou can right-click on the tab you want to designate as your media player and choose "pin media keys". This add-on shouldn't have any impact on auto-play but if you have turned on the automatic pause feature, it will stop your music for the video that started playing.
- от Rick_K, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Briefly there was a period the Spotify intergration wasn't working. So I emailed Carlin and got a rapid response informing me he was aware and awaiting for Mozilla to update it their end. I have been using the addon for over a year and never had issues apart from the one time above which was out of the developers control due to URL changes.
Can't fault it at all and it should really be part of FF by default.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12882731, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Top rating. I listen to Soundcloud a lot and this is just perfect. No need to find the tab. Should be included by default. Thanks to the author