- от catch22, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5Last pass was OK at what is was doing, albeit a little convoluted and buggy at times. But the new free version is the worst of all. the plugin for Firefox simply doesn't work or at least it cannot be opened by clicking on the plugin icon any longer. It opens a menu/window which is completely empty
- от Dan, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5Lastpass has always felt slow and glitchy. Now, it doesn't even work and they ask you to pay for it to use it cross platform. It was a fine compromise for free but not worth paying for.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16797522, месяц назадОценено на 2 из 5Absolutely great app UNTIL the March update. The March update limited access to one device making it virtually unusable UNLESS you pay for the service. Don't get me wrong, if you use the add-on for only and only this browser on one computer, then it'll work. But you won't be able to access the data elsewhere, including mobile device.
- от C_E, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Add-on stopped working for me (blank screen in vault after login) since the latest Firefox update was rolled out. Solution for me was: Re-installing the add-on.
In general I find LastPass very useful and inuitive to use. It saves passwords automatically (or suggests to do so) on webpages and the interface (the vault) seems pretty tidy.
I loved it as a free password manager. Although now that they only support one type of terminal (smartphone OR computer OR sth else) in the free version that love has somewhat faded. But considering that the smartphone app was much heavier and wiggly in its use I'm fine with only using it on my PC and I overall still like it. Seems easy enough to use for people who haven't used a password manager before!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13342047, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Doesn't work since today's update, I can't see anything after logging into it, only a blank/white box instead of the normal Lastpass widget box. Edit: works after reinstalling the extension. Had to spend time trying to find a solution online...not nice.