Оценено на 3,8 из 5
Оценено на 3,8 из 5
- от Lazerus101, 6 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Used to be great but the new changes cripple this from being any use whatsoever. The whole point of using Lastpass was being able to sync passwords across multiple devices. Switching to BitWarden as it does everything Lastpass did but better.
- от vladaad, 6 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5You can only use one "device type" now, rendering this extension and LastPass itself completely unusable for someone who has a computer and a phone (those people exist apparently)
- от J.R., 6 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5I've been with LastPass since your first month in service which was many years ago...but now the recent LP changes have forced me to leave my once favorite and most recommended PW manager. I'm sure you guys could have worked out a different plan to increase your revenue than to screw over all your users.
- от budget princess, 6 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5The announced changes to the free tier (disabling mobile password sync unless you only use it on mobile) render it worse than other comparable free offerings such as Bitwarden.
Bitwarden, for what it's worth, even imports your passwords from a lastpass CSV export making the transition away from this service extremely easy.
- от Sixshot, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Time to pile on to the negative reviews. Upcoming changes to LP states that you can only use LP on unlimited number of devices depending on the category: either desktop (this one) or mobile (Android/iOS). You cannot use both. This change is terrible and I am now migrating out of using LastPass. I will move on to either BitWarden or Zoho, whichever I end up settling down on. I may come back to using LP but it's highly unlikely if this is how they plan to move forward.
- от scryptic, 7 дней назадОценено на 2 из 5This was my absolute favorite password manager until I recently received an email about upcoming changes that will FORCE me to use a different password manager. Unless I pay for premium, I will only be able to use LastPass on my computers OR my smartphone.
This completely defeats the usefulness and entire purpose of LastPass or any password manager for that matter. What a pathetic move for LastPass. I guess I'm saying Goodbye but I probably won't miss you.
- от T, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Not recommended anymore. Lastpass changed their policy about free accounts. Starting March 2021 you cannot synchronise between PC and mobile anymore. Try Bitwarden, it's a better password manager.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13994127, 7 дней назадОценено на 2 из 5Stopped working on mobile Firefox long ago, which is kinda useless so was already looking for alternatives. A change of policy recently means we can only use Lastpass on either mobile or PC, which I expect will alienate most of its users. Looks like it's on the way out and I've already moved to a new program, sounds a bit like WitBarden. Thank you for serving me all these years, Lastpass, goodbye.
- от snwp212, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5It was nice while it lasted, but because companies only care about profit LastPass is trying to pressure users into purchasing premium.
For people looking for an alternative, use BitWarden. It's got a better free tier and it's open-source. You can export your LastPass info into a csv file and import that into BitWarden, so you don't have to feel pressured to use this app anymore.