- Оценено на 1 из 5от deepak483, 3 месяца назадCannot login in Federated SSO with okta keeps giving the error message "Federated login tab closed!" even though the tab is open to complete the login process.
v104 the version I am using.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Kyle, 3 месяца назадThis stopped working for Okta federated users with the release of Firefox v103.
I reported this issue to LastPass support at the end of July and the last response I received mid-August was "we need to wait until they can complete compatibility settings and establish the correct protocols for our extension. In the meantime, you can try to use another browser such as Edge or Google Chrome."
- Оценено на 1 из 5от jay, 3 месяца назадthis stopped recognizing my master password, on every device as of this month. I never needed the Add-on before this as this was just a back up. If a program cant recognize the same ip/ phone #/ every other connection type that I've tried, it wont recognize me account. Why should I have to remake an account, due to their errors.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от HoggyDog, 3 месяца назадThis app is wonderful when it works, but it clutters up response forms with input-blocking nags to "Update Password?" at completely inappropriate times, such as when I must answer identity challenge questions having nothing to do with the actual password. There is NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF when it does this repeatedly.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от TreadLife, 4 месяца назадAgree with other recent 1 star reviews. The recent update broke the auto filling function. The only very temporary work around I found is to disable and then again enable the extension, then it works properly with fill-able fields for a while.
This really needs to get fixed!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от SamTX, 4 месяца назад22.214.171.124 August 5 2022 update with Firefox completely broke the extension functionality. It won't autofill any fields anymore, making is nearly useless.
Please roll back whatever changed to break this, or fix the extension so it works again.
I really do like the new UI and it does seem a LOT smarter as far as suggesting passwords for the site I am on, so that's definitely a plus. But until the main functionality is fixed, 1 star.
Using FF v103.0.2 (64-bit)