- от Пользователь Firefox 16943870, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5This used to work seamlessly, a pleasure to use. Now, every time there is an OS or firefox update, it has to be uninstalled, reinstalled, and logged in, each step requiring multiple tries, about 15 minutes each time. Then, with the next update, there is some new wrinkle to be discovered in the reloading process. This is so annoying I will certainly reconsider continuing my lastpass subscription.
- от FLYCDR, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5I cannot agree more with the reviewer which I quote below this message.
Being a paying enterprise user since the beginning of LastPass I struggle more and more.
The basis "must do / can do" is;
- Remember passwords
- Fill forms (this used to work a few years ago,)
- The acces on my iPhone is a dissaster since I refuse to "trust" my own device for 30 days. Whilst using a yubi key. This process requires Authenticator which is to complicated. (minimum 10 clicks to login)
The emergency access (by other user) is a verry nice feature though !
I have to start looking somerwhere else.
Quote of other reviewer;
"..Rated 3 out of 5
by Firefox user 16234592, 14 days ago
I've been a LastPass user since shortly after it launched. I paid $12/yr for a number of years to use the paid version. I'm a former MSDOS programmer and was hired in the early 90s for about 10 years as an interface designer for MSDOS logistics software which featured many modules. The interface required that computer novices were able to navigate various logistics operations of the early 1990s. I received a lot of good comments on the intuitive simplicity of my interfaces. So I feel qualified to judge and appreciate a well-designed interface.
I have a hard time in LastPass finding the things I need, because configuration options are buried and nested all over the place. When I find the setting or adjustment that seems as though it is what I've been looking for, I choose what I think would be the likeliest setting that will accomplish the change I require, and too many times, when I return hoping to find the feature brought into compliance with my expectations, I discover that it has had no impact at all. The latest with which I've dealt, is a problem with LastPass logging out of my account in too short a period of time after logging in. I've exhausted myself trying to find where the setting is to adjust the time to stay logged in.
No software of this variety should require taking courses as LastPass does. There aren't enough features to warrant the complexity which would require such instruction. I know already what I need it to do, to make password maintenance and form filling simple and secure. What such a package competes with in similar applications is the smoothness, intuitiveness, and "user friendliness" of the interface. There is no need to reinvent interface design concepts unless you have a spectacular new paradigm you wish to introduce.
Even Microsoft has made very asinine and silly missteps in attempting to simplify the user experience along the way. Remember Bill Gates refusing to integrate Microsoft software with the internet because there was no way for business to make effective use of it? Remember the "Microsoft Bob" experience? (If that was before your time, Google it. Microsoft's "Bing" search engine might scrub the search results for Microsoft Bob or Bill Gates' huge and costly goof on the future of the internet. Bill actually wrote "The Road Ahead", in which he gave his prognostications on the "then-future" developments in computer technology and its impacts upon our lives.
I think I'm going to take another reviewer's advice -- who has apparently used LastPass for as long as I have -- and try BitWarden. His final comment on BitWarden? "You don't feel choked."
- от Diogenes_UK, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5It's a bit of a nightmare using LastPass on any device or browser these days, as it constantly asks for verification when logging into it, then it fails to send the required verification email or code etc. for anything up to 24 hours, or even longer at times.
I just write all my login passwords down again now in my 'special little book', as that gives me instant access to sites requiring a login.
Ironically, despite their absurd and untrue claims, it's actually LastPass which creates all of that wasted time by locking me out of accounts and filling in forms etc.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12285787, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5This thing runs like a pig on stilts. I have great difficulty in logging in using Firefox but not edge. A lot of the facilities that once worked in LastPass no longer have my confidence. I have begun to look elsewhere. Oh, I have been using it for several years by the way.