- от groundmerely, месяц назадОценено на 2 из 5This addon no longer works in private mode. I click the lastpass icon on the toolbar and the menu window opens below, but it is totally blank. Firefox and all addons are up to date. I tried clearing cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the addon, rebooting, etc. but it still isn't working in private mode. Please fix this!
- от Jeroen, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Since the acquisition by Logmein it has been downhill fast. Features are removed, prices are doubled, support is abysmal.
Finally bit the bullet and moved all my 800+ passwords to a new password manager. Unfortunately still have to use it for work and with 2000+ passwords it is slow, hangs and often does not find the password.
If you have the option: stay away and try something else.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12881776, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Lastpass has been my password manager for a decade at least and I trust it, and continue to use it. However I have now found that the browser plugin for Firefox reduces performance of the browser by 50%. You can check for yourself by running a benchmark like the Speedometer2.0 suite (see the URL below). Run it with and without the plugin enabled and judge for yourself. If this is fixed I will update the review.
- от Colin , 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Feature wise, it is a robust tool. I started using BitWarden after LastPass required a paid subscription for using the service with both mobile and computer use. Bitwarden is also open source, self hosting option, and premium features are $10/yr.
- от CPTK, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Worked until it didn't, and the free tier has gotten annoying with the device limit. Latest versions caused a lot of lag in Firefox. Jupyter notebooks became unbearably slow with the extension enabled. Disabled it, and it fixed all the lag. Goodbye Lastpass, you were great until you weren't anymore.
- от Haiwee, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Had LastPass a few years ago and had nothing but trouble. Went to Bitwarden and that worked fine until the last win10 update. Went back to LastPass but it unchecks the "Save Username" and "Save PW" and forces both to be input each time. It also can't even remember it's own pw and forces a new one time after time. Support is pretty useless.
- от Diogenes_UK, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5It's a bit of a nightmare using LastPass on any device or browser these days, as it constantly asks for verification when logging into it, then it fails to send the required verification email or code etc. for anything up to 24 hours, or even longer at times.
I just write all my login passwords down again now in my 'special little book', as that gives me instant access to sites requiring a login.
Ironically, despite their absurd and untrue claims, it's actually LastPass which creates all of that wasted time by locking me out of accounts and filling in forms etc.
- от Kilpatrick, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5ha funzionato per un po', successivamente sia la pw che il recupero della suddetta non sono mai più riusciti. risultato: ho perso tutte le pw e ho dovuto ricrearle daccapo
- от Пользователь Firefox 13915073, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5TOO MUCH MONETIZING DISCONNECT BETWEEN DESK TOP AND MOBILE. AM JUST USING THIS BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC IN A PANDEMIC FINDING A NEW PASSWORD MANAGER. WILL SWITCH REAL SOON...
- от australiandisabilityltd, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5What about disability access? We have the right to safe passwords just like users who are able-bodied. Your software should be required to be compatible with text prediction and software such as screen readers which provide users like me an accessible user experience, you would be able to attract more users to your extension/service if you incorporated the principles of Universal Design.
As it stands this extension is not fit to be included as a Mozilla Recommended extension and for the reasons I have outlined, Mozilla should consider reviewing the inclusion of this extension as a recommended part of their browser or any software.
Please see Article 21 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified by the United Nations in 2007: https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities/article-21-freedom-of-expression-and-opinion-and-access-to-information.html
- от Пользователь Firefox 16797522, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Absolutely great app UNTIL the March update. The March update limited access to one device making it virtually unusable UNLESS you pay for the service. Don't get me wrong, if you use the add-on for only and only this browser on one computer, then it'll work. But you won't be able to access the data elsewhere, including mobile device.
- от Ash, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5The service worked well up to the point they decided to allow it only to work on one device. That said, the extension and app often had issues. If the extension couldn't detect a network connection, the only way for it to connect would be to restart my browser, while I'm sure the trust token is also there for a reason, the option to allow it to 'time out' rather than logout would be useful, without having to go through fully re-aunthenticating. Unfortunately these changes are the reason I've now left LastPass and gone to another service.
- от Guilherme Rosa, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5If you need more than 1 device free password manager, I would recommend Bitwarden. If not, or you have money to spend with things like this, you will be fine with LastPass.
- от HoodedLime, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Works ok on PC but Android version is pretty much a lottery. I did enjoy using it but they got greedy and restricted free use to only 1 device. So pointless to have it now, switched to Bitwarden which is free and even the premium version is way cheaper.