- Оценено на 3 из 5от katsnme, месяц назадI have been using LastPass for some time now, but from where I sit it just gets worse and worse when it comes to functioning efficiently. I have written many complaints to LastPass over the years but nothing ever gets 100% resolved. I continue to have problems. One example is when they request a new password for my primary email address despite the fact that I created a brand new password one month ago!
I just read the following, "The LastPass breach relied on previously stolen information that provided access to secondary backup storage thanks to credentials and information stolen in attacks targeting individual employees. It was a custom attack and couldn’t be used against other firms. And LastPass’s reliance on a single master password also puts its users’ data at unique risk." Is that statement supposed to make me feel better about using LastPass? NO!
My husband has always used a PC and has no problems. I have always used a Mac and have continually had problems. This is nothing new to me. I have found many websites definitely favor PC users over those who use Macs.
In this day and age of the 21st Century you would think that this kind of favoritism would no longer exist, but it does ... exist ... and I, for one, am sick of it.
There should not be this kind of natural, artificial, or social selection - "a system or theory based on the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection" - that demonstrates that PCs are better or more worthy than Macs. That shows us the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection, aka social Darwinism.
So, do I leave or do I stay? Will LastPass clean up it's act so it works smoothly for both PC and Mac users alike ... or not? The ball is definitely in your park, LastPass. What are you going to do?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15410566, месяц назадAppreciate the ease and convince of LP as it is really difficult for me to generate unique passwords for all the different web sites. Alos appreciate the transparency of Last pass in keeping us posted with problems they are dealing with.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Anonymous, месяц назадPassword managers are in the business of trust. This foul company is the opposite of trustworthy. They disclosed the details of a major data breach that happened months ago -- which they've previously downplayed as largely harmless, before more details that *just* came out -- literally on the Friday before Christmas, and not even through the browser extension (where regular users might actually see it), but only on its website (so you have to run across the report by accident or on social media). I am spending my Friday evening before the holidays resetting all my passwords, and I somehow have to consider that I am luckier than those who didn't notice at all and might soon experience identity theft.
I understand data breaches happen, even for password managers -- where you'd think security is most paramount -- but the handling of such disasters is how you distinguish trusted companies you could work with from abusive ones. There is cause for class action litigation with LastPass' handling of this whole affair.
I have never written a review for extensions, and rarely for anything else, but this is unbelievably unacceptable.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17705669, месяц назадyou're in TOTAL danger using lastpass, they've been thoroughly breached, your information WAS TAKEN (they only admitted this after so many years), using lastpass is a complete risk.
replace your entire passwords you've used, at least you can save SOME if not too late.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13967895, месяц назад"brute force to guess your master password and decrypt the copies of vault data they took."
Nothing you have with Lastpass is safe. The only thing safe, is the password you still have in your head. Everything else was taken.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16644741, месяц назадI've never encountered a company with such bad service. You can even see their online support where questions go unanswered for months.
They have features that don't work for months without acknowledging them or without correcting their instructions.
IF someone responds to a service requests, it takes two months.
Then there is their history of breaches. Two in the last few months, which they don't acknowledge.
What's worse than no password program or reusing the same password all over? Having all your passwords released on the dark web when LastPass gets hacked and doesn't tell you.
A false sense of security is worse than none. LastPass should be sued by users. The Justice Dept needs to look at the history of MULTIPLE breaches.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13638232, месяц назадThese last couple of updates have completely messed up this extension. The extension is never immediately up to date with the vault after you create a new password or update it. Additionally, can't ever create a password entry manually through the extension menu anymore. as soon as I type in my email, it automatically picks up some random entry i've saved into my vault and turns into "update this password" mode. Like the bugs are so bad, i'm just trying to add a new password my dudes...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Motor_Maximum, 2 месяца назадthe latest update is disgusting, nothing works, doesn't autofill passwords i.e. the basics. Google chrome version is still good, how do I revert to previous version?!