- от Пользователь Firefox 16234592, 13 часов назадОценено на 3 из 5I've been a LastPass user since shortly after it launched. I paid $12/yr for a number of years to use the paid version. I'm a former MSDOS programmer and was hired in the early 90s for about 10 years as an interface designer for MSDOS logistics software which featured many modules. The interface required that computer novices were able to navigate various logistics operations of the early 1990s. I received a lot of good comments on the intuitive simplicity of my interfaces. So I feel qualified to judge and appreciate a well-designed interface.
I have a hard time in LastPass finding the things I need, because configuration options are buried and nested all over the place. When I find the setting or adjustment that seems as though it is what I've been looking for, I choose what I think would be the likeliest setting that will accomplish the change I require, and too many times, when I return hoping to find the feature brought into compliance with my expectations, I discover that it has had no impact at all. The latest with which I've dealt, is a problem with LastPass logging out of my account in too short a period of time after logging in. I've exhausted myself trying to find where the setting is to adjust the time to stay logged in.
No software of this variety should require taking courses as LastPass does. There aren't enough features to warrant the complexity which would require such instruction. I know already what I need it to do, to make password maintenance and form filling simple and secure. What such a package competes with in similar applications is the smoothness, intuitiveness, and "user friendliness" of the interface. There is no need to reinvent interface design concepts unless you have a spectacular new paradigm you wish to introduce.
Even Microsoft has made very asinine and silly missteps in attempting to simplify the user experience along the way. Remember Bill Gates refusing to integrate Microsoft software with the internet because there was no way for business to make effective use of it? Remember the "Microsoft Bob" experience? (If that was before your time, Google it. Microsoft's "Bing" search engine might scrub the search results for Microsoft Bob or Bill Gates' huge and costly goof on the future of the internet. Bill actually wrote "The Road Ahead", in which he gave his prognostications on the "then-future" developments in computer technology and its impacts upon our lives.
I think I'm going to take another reviewer's advice -- who has apparently used LastPass for as long as I have -- and try BitWarden. His final comment on BitWarden? "You don't feel choked."
- от Пользователь Firefox 13342047, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Doesn't work since today's update, I can't see anything after logging into it, only a blank/white box instead of the normal Lastpass widget box. Edit: works after reinstalling the extension. Had to spend time trying to find a solution online...not nice.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15563914, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Bereits seit Jahren benutze ich Lastpass als zuverlässigen Passwortmanager in er Webversion mit Safari.
Nach dem Wechsel zu Firefox als Hauptbrowser nutze ich das hier angebotene Add-on. Leider kommt es immer wieder zu Blokaden bei der Anmeldung zu Lastpass. Manchmal hilft ein kurzes Deaktivieren des Add-ons, dann wieder nur das Entfernen und eine Neuinstallation. Das ist lästig und zeitraubend.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15889848, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Gutes Add-on, das ich gerne auf allen Geräten verwendet habe. Um es weiterhin am Computer/Laptop UND Smartphone/Tablet zu nutzen, muss man bezahlen. Okay, aber ca. 35 €/Jahr finde ich zu viel. In Firefox ist ja auch ein Password-Manager integriert, allerdings sollte man den auch mit einem Password/Passphrase schützen, unter Einstellungen ->Zugangsdaten+Passwörter ->Hauptpasswort verwenden.
- от Victor, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Can't recommend this anymore, although I used it for years and was a happy user. They made the free tier unusable.
Just migrated to Bitwarden and the migration was pretty straightforward, 10 min and it was done.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16384921, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Extension is broken. "Invalid Response" comes up every time I try to update a password via the extension. I've gone through troubleshooting guides for this issue to no avail.