Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назад
Firefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Erne D, 3 месяца назадThe add-on itself is good, however, I found out that it clears my already typed text when I paste something.
This happens on Linux, on Windows it runs perfectly fine.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от alex21, 7 месяцев назадNice extension! Works very well! BUT I can't sync. I using two Firefox browsers (2 different pc's) and it's impossible to sync!
I already download and install sync app, set same Dropbox folder on two pc's and I can see green icon sync is on.
But when I add new clipping on the first pc, another pc doesn't have this clipp. Literally nothing happen. Does sync option really works?
I tried sync manually on second PC but I only get this message "Updating the synced clippings folder. Click reload to continue." And nothing happen. None Clippings synced.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 месяцев назадYou need to trigger the sync manually from Clippings Manager on the second PC - click on the sync button next to the Synced Clippings folder. For more help, see the Sync Clippings page at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
If you are having further issues, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Phil, год назадSince the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от denb10, год назадClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!