- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18162634, 3 дня назадHi.
The extension does not work with WoltLab Suite 6.0.
It is not possible to insert a text module.
For example in this forum:
Can the extension be customized again?
Thank you very much.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от IAMI, 4 месяца назадIt is broken now ,the text is not saved. maybe there is a space limit.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 месяца назадBug reports about Clippings should be submitted to the Clippings project on GitHub: https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues. Please provide clear steps to reproduce the issue, along with any other information that may help with troubleshooting.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17958366, 5 месяцев назадIt is a great idea, kudos to the author, I use it daily and it saves me a tons of time. However as a constructive criticism from a fellow developer, I must say that implementations has its bugs and feels as if it was kinda half-assed. There are several obvious small issues:
1. Random spaces or empty lines in clippings are randomly added or removed. There is often an empty line missing or an extra empty line. Mainly happening in gmail on all OS (MAC, WIN10, WIN 11...). Nothing big, but surely author must have encounter this too, it's obvious and easy to reproduce, yet it was not fixed in the last 2 yrs...
2. There is no syncing, only manual/auto backup. When I use 2 firefox on 2 laptops, clippings are not synced. This is a big issue
3. UX looks like from 1997, it could use some polishing :) Ok, this one is just nitpicking, it's not a functional problem, but still :)
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 месяцев назадBug reports about Clippings should be submitted to the Clippings project on GitHub: https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues. Search the issues list first to confirm that your issue has not already been reported.
It is possible to sync your clippings across devices: https://aecreations.io/clippings/sync.php