- от PeaceByJesus.com, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I have used this a lot with Firefox ESR, and was glad to see that it is been recoded for Quantum. However, I did not install it on Quantum after it warned that this add-on wants my permission to
Access your data for all websites
Download files and read and modify the browsers download history
Access browsing history
Access browser tabs
Store unlimited amount of data client side
A bit much?
- от Пользователь Firefox 14014205, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Clippings has been nothing short of a lifesaver at work.
** It would be nice if newly added templates in a folder would remain in the same spot when you close the browser. All new templates default to the end of the folder instead of holding it's place when the browser is closed. ** I hope that this gets fixed soon.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13977263, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Very useful for my job as a support tech where I need to paste the same text into ticket updates frequently.
I also use it to paste BBCode formatting elements into ticket updates, so a handy feature would be to use the currently selected text as a preset to use in a placeholder.
For example I could have clipping that contains "[CODE]$[SELECTED][/CODE]". I could then select some text in a form field, then hit the shortcut key for this clipping, and it would wrap the selected text in BBCode CODE tags. I don't know if Firefox would allow accessing selected text in this way though.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12899361, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I used to work with O'Notes, however it doesn't work with FF57+, so I had to try any other app, and tried Clippings.
Overall it does what it promises and I like the way with subdir structure (for that 3 stars), would be 5 stars if not these limitations:
- Can't use clips to insert in the any "Password" and some "Email" fields !?! - [why?];
- Can't pin Clippings main window to the Sidebar;
- от Smartfon, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The extension floods the browser/OS with unnecessary requests to a cache folder, for as long as it's running. I suspect it might be the reason for some of the performance problems I've been having lately. The developer's support page requires joining a group with a pre-approval, so I'm leaving the feedback here. https://i.imgur.com/VZ8vk3q.png
- от Пользователь Firefox 13219115, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great addon, used to work a lot with it. Unfortunately it is not working with Thunderbird 58/59...
- от Darto, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Clippings worked sometimes. Very very often it does not! Instead of making a clipping you get the totally false message. ""Unable to retrieve text...""" or ""This page is currently busy. Wait...and try again"".
==>> It posts the 'page is currently busy' message when the page is NOT busy. The page is fully loaded and not busy. But the clippings ap just thinks the page is busy, when it is NOT!
I advise to save frustration and avoid installing clippings. Life is too short for frustrations and rage :(
- от Пользователь Firefox 13823639, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5J'aime cette extension car je la trouve très pratique à utiliser au quotidien, mais pas contre je n'arrive pas à placer mais message dans l'ordre que je voudrais du coup il se place un peu la ou ils veulent pour ça que je met une étoile de moins.
- от mimteatr, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Hey, was great till a week ago, now it doesn't appear on right-click drop-down menu, maybe because of Firefox updates?
Update! I installed it again (over the previous one, without uninstalling and reinstalling) and now it appears...!
- от Mariana, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I love this extension, but lately i'm having problems, a box appears saying that my privacy options don't let me use the extension, but my privacy options are the default.The database that stores Clippings data may be inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise not set up correctly. To resolve this, you'll need to run Refresh Firefox (more info here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.