- Оценено на 4 из 5от mrbunnylamakins, 4 года назадI was enjoying Clippings a lot and was using it the other day till today, when it gave me the message " Clippings won't work in Private Browsing mode, or if the browser privacy settings are too restrictive. Your clippings will not be accessible, and new clippings cannot be created." I have Not changed anything. And why did a page open after restarting Firefox with as if reloaded. Plus the Message "database for storing data from your add-ons is not accessible."
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Giorgos, 4 года назадReally useful when you have to write the same boring info again and again in various sites.
No need to worry about making typo mistakes by rush when you have to provide your emails, tel numbers, SSN etc.
Nice central management of all texts and import/export features.
I only wish there was a way to sync my clippings with my Android Message Templates app which serves a similar purpose for smartphones or at least a clippings version for the firefox mobile
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14209043, 4 года назадI use it to fill in notes at work everyday, a huge time saver!!! Only problem is you cannot reorder the clips to your liking, the feature is there but does not save or function. Exporting and importing is somewhat cumbersome too, but other than that it works great thanks!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14196420, 4 года назад이 익스텐션 오랫동안 좋아했습니다. 파이어팍스가 57로 바뀌며 다시 사용할 때 문제는 하나 폰트, 사이즈가 너무 작아 글자를 읽을 수 없었습니다.
지우다 설치를 반복하다 20018년 여름에야 폰트 사이즈가 Ctrl과 +를 누르니 폰트가 커지고. 그럼 그렇지 이 앱을 만든 분이 빈 곳이 없었겠지. 이런 앱에까지 폰트 키우는 걸 끼우리라 생각도 못한 나를 자책했답니다.
고마워요. 잘 쓸게요.
최고의 앱중 하나입니다. 하하
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14155623, 4 года назадThis is a great product. Thanks. When a new Ffox update came, FFox marked this Clippings 6.0.6 as DISABLED. Now, all my content are gone. Any way to retrieve it after the fact and import into the new version? Please help point me how I can export the current contents. FFox verion is, FFox Quantum 60.1.0esr (32-bit). Thanks.I don't see how it's possible that Clippings could get disabled when upgrading Firefox; there is no "maximum" compatible Firefox version set for Clippings 6.0.6. If Clippings is still disabled, try downgrading to your previous version of Firefox (be careful not to choose the option to delete your Firefox profile).
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14142250, 4 года назадYesterday I opened my browser and found that all the notes had deleted. Your application was empty.
Clippings 6 does not perform an automatic backup, so I had to use a backup made TWO MONTHS ago.
This is a catastrophe. I do not know what to do.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от harry22, 4 года назадExcellent extension, really does what is needed.
It would be nice if it could some time in the future have a new placeholder that pastes the content of the clipboard into the text
- Оценено на 4 из 5от TheInvoker, 4 года назадThis extension stopped working because now it says "clippings doesn't work when the privacy settings in Firefox are too restrictive,such as turning on Private Browsin mode...." But i didn't change anything and Private Browsing is not enabled.The likely cause is that the database that Clippings uses to store its data has become corrupted. Run Firefox Refresh (instructions here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от PeaceByJesus.net, 4 года назадI have used this a lot with Firefox ESR, and was glad to see that it is been recoded for Quantum. However, I did not install it on Quantum after it warned that this add-on wants my permission to
Access your data for all websites
Download files and read and modify the browsers download history
Access browsing history
Access browser tabs
Store unlimited amount of data client side
A bit much?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14014205, 4 года назадClippings has been nothing short of a lifesaver at work.
** It would be nice if newly added templates in a folder would remain in the same spot when you close the browser. All new templates default to the end of the folder instead of holding it's place when the browser is closed. ** I hope that this gets fixed soon.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13977263, 4 года назадVery useful for my job as a support tech where I need to paste the same text into ticket updates frequently.
I also use it to paste BBCode formatting elements into ticket updates, so a handy feature would be to use the currently selected text as a preset to use in a placeholder.
For example I could have clipping that contains "[CODE]$[SELECTED][/CODE]". I could then select some text in a form field, then hit the shortcut key for this clipping, and it would wrap the selected text in BBCode CODE tags. I don't know if Firefox would allow accessing selected text in this way though.