- от Phil, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Since the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- от Phillip, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5This applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.
- от dpq06, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Good stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- от LWChris, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Very useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13464711, год назадОценено на 5 из 5good addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.