- Оценено на 4 из 5от ethos, год назадThis is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- Оценено на 5 из 5от dpq06, год назадGood stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Оценено на 5 из 5от LWChris, 2 года назадVery useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13464711, 2 года назадgood addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Balazs, 2 года назадVery useful extension, thanks for it! I have only one problem with it: in Facebook Messenger there are a usual problem (not always but many times) that if I insert a Clipping into the conversation, the messenger window disappears totally. It shows again only if I refresh the Facebook page (with F5 key). The Facebook search field works well to insert the Clipping so I used to copy via that but it's not so comfortable.
Windows 10 Pro, Firefox 84.0.2 (and sooner versions).