- por Utilizador do Firefox 13465358, a há 5 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5I like this add on, and have used it for quite some time, and would like to rate this add on 5 stars, but it is somewhat finicky at times.
Right now I am struggling with the default speed control playback setting, as it does not seem to work, no matter what speed I set in the Enhancer settings.
To be fair, I am not sure if the problem is with the add on, as I cannot seemingly change the playback speed, even when using the settings in YouTube while in Firefox.
This problem popped up recently, and I have been unable to correct it, or to find a solution on the web, or troubleshooting forums.
I have closed and restarted Firefox, and cleaned all the cache and cookies, and reset the Enhancer settings, nut the Default Playback Speed Setting is unresponsive, as is the YouTube speed settings.
I have also noticed that even though I have set the Automatically enlarge the video player setting, many times this does not happen, and I see a small viewer screen, unless I refresh the page.
There are a few other occasional issues, but those are the most noticeable.
I do like that the Enhancer really works well at blocking ALL YouTube adds, and every time I use my android phone, I wonder if there is a version available for Android?!
So 4 stars now, and 5 stars if the bugs are fixed.
- por Abhinav, a há 5 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5this extension is very good and navigation and instructions are also very clear but i have given 4 stars because there is no button for whitelisting the channel like some ad blockers provide, i have to copy and paste the channel's name every single time,if you can aad that this extension will become 5 star awesome.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15329613, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Must have addon.
Suggestion: Option to disable "Miniplayer(i)" button (youtube's own feature), since I often mix it up with theater mode button and don't need it ever. If this can be done, I'll give 5 stars.
- por zapperjs, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Very pleased with this add-on. Everything works for me, almost. I will support. I WAS able to control the VOLUME 100%, but now only 10%. This means I have to jump to my system volume control. Useless for me. Not a feature any more.
- por K2, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Sorry for my English.
Please make it possible to permanently pin the control buttons. It would be better if the actions were performed in one click, but not hover to show buttons, move cursor and click.
Please make it possible to disable the mouse wheel speed control when the cursor is on the speed button. When I scroll through the page and the cursor hits the button, the speed changes. Very uncomfortable.
- por ArkuS, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5A very good extension, however, is something I would change. When I scroll looking for the appropriate subtitles, the volume changes with the middle mouse button instead. Yes, I know it can be turned off, but I use it because it's convenient.
- por fantic_UA, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Так то полезный аддон, но Stop Autoplay очень криво работает, открываешь несколько страниц ютуба, ставит на паузу, переходишь на какую нибудь, нажимаешь воспроизведение... а через секунд 3 опять ставит на паузу...
Этот аддон идеально ставит на паузы...