- Avaliado em 4 de 5por BladeMaker, a há 10 mesesExcellent, but need one feature request.
YouTube Shorts: Not something i watch often but if/when I do it would be nice to enable video controls and disable loop.
Shift + Right clicking the shorts video and selecting "Show Controls" (Firefox) does work only for a second before disappearing again but even if it did the channel link is in the way.
Hope for some solution.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Luty, a há 10 mesespetite demande d'ajout si possible,
les YT réalise leur sponso dans la vidéo donc on ne peux les sauter
serait il possible d'ajouter un bouton pour réaliser un pas de X secondes dans la vidéo ?
( les sponso étant de 60 ou 90 secondes en moyennes )
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por yeehawgoth, a há 10 mesesI like this add-on a lot but I have to knock off a star because I used to be able to create my own themes with a colour wheel but I am unsure of where that ability went, I certainly hope to use it again soon
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por L G, a há um anoGenerally a pretty good enhancer that adds a lot to the YouTube experience, with good adblock, the ability to expand videos to fill windows, and the volume booster being ones I use regularly.
If I had to suggest one feature though, it would be the ability to keep ads at the beginning/end of videos. I, and I bet a lot of others, don't mind these nearly as much, only ads that interrupt a video.
Keep up the good work!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Kuvu, a há um anoPretty decent job out there. But I'd like to see blacklist channels and more understandable/readable extension settings page. I had to install another extension to blacklist channels so, four starts should be ok in this situation!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Kleidon, a há um anoTool is great and convenient, but it loses one star for not having an option to automatically disable closed captioning. YouTube keeps turning on captions, and I have to manually turn them off for every. Single. Video. It's gotten extraordinarily aggravating, and I haven't found a way to fix it. If this add-on updates to include a setting for closed captioning, then it'll get five stars.