- Autor: Firefox user 14200416, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5Seems to be broken. Cannot subscribe to feeds at all, as the mechanism for subscribing seems to be absent. I cannot set Brief as my default RSS reader. Sorry, brief, this one needs some work before it can become useful.
- Autor: Louis, rok temuOcena: 4/5J'adorerais mettre les 5 étoiles, le détail qui m'embête c'est que les notifications n'affiche pas les titres d'articles, uniquement le nombre. J'aimerais en cliquant sur la notification, être redirigé vers l'article sur le site web. Ça serai moins contraignant et ça rendrais Brief vraiment indispensable. Merci pour votre travail.
- Autor: luprobert, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great extension, I've been using it for a long time.
I have created a Dark Mode version for myself. If someone wants, can use the CSS i have modified.
Here is a link for Dark Mode:
Hope you find it useful!
- Autor: Firefox user 15322738, 2 lata temuOcena: 3/51. Search option not working for a long time!
2. Exporting or importing data from Brief not working!
3. Sometimes deleted article froze on top spot, so you must refresh page to remove it.
Other than above, this is great add on for RSS content.
- Autor: Firefox user 15321914, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5This is one of the best FeedReader i've seen. The only thing i'm missing from the old version is the ability to search (the field is there but does nothing/no input possible) and a nice "Dark Mode". Then it would be perfect for me :)
- Autor: Firefox user 13467381, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5Love it, to an extent. Been using it for years, the advent of Quantum 57 caused a bit of a panic when it became no longer available. The trouble is.. feed loading is slow and causes a massive spike in disk usage, I can't really do anything else while feeds load. Is this normal?... I deleted many feeds, tried just loading individual folders, re-installing, but the problem persists. I've been tolerating it for quite awhile, because the layout is superior to most, and I waited for a solution to come via update, but none yet. So Is there anything I can do on my end to solve this?