- Autor: Mclaneinc, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5Love the add on but the search option is greyed out and if clicked on and letter (which are invisible) added you lose the feed data, it comes back sometimes...Bit odd, needs a look please..Thanks
- Autor: Firefox user 14061938, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5При попытке добавить ленту получаю :
Файл не найден
Firefox не может найти файл chrome://brief/content/brief.xhtml?subscribe=https://mysku.ru/rss/.
Проверьте правильность введённого имени файла, соответствие регистра и отсутствие других ошибок в имени файла.
Проверьте, не был ли файл переименован, удалён или перемещён.
- Autor: Firefox user 13974222, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5A really good, useful addon, but it has a really irritating issue. Some items get duplicated every time your feeds get updated.
Admittedly, I'm not the best at explaining things, so here's an example of what I mean: https://postimg.cc/image/i20mlaxm3/
Overall, this addon is very useful. I use it daily. But that issue is very annoying.
- Autor: Firefox user 14111115, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.
- Autor: Firefox user 14102116, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5After the update to 2.5.8 Brief worked during one single day.
I have deleted bookmarks from the folder but they still appear in Brief menu. No idea of where is Brief taking them from.
Really a pity for such an excellent add-on. Any solution?
- Autor: Firefox user 14091313, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5I really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.