- Autor: Firefox user 13519701, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5Hello.
Maybe this is a bug, maybe i'm only too dumb for it. ^^
If i delete feed messages how can i get it back? Delete the whole feed and re-add does not help. Uninstall/reinstall brief - does not help.
The trash is empty.
I hope you can help me (or fix this issue).
Thanks for your answer. Can you please give me infos for the hard way? I also try a diff. (files), but not found where the changes are made.
Its fixed. :) You only have to wait until new feeds are coming and he will load the old ones again. :)
- Autor: seeker, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5Hello I like your add on very much but now I have a problem
I need to transfer the opml file to another computer. each time I try Brief tells me that this is not possible because of (invalid file format. the xml file isn't well formed). Please help
Thank you for your reply. Now I have another issue. when I check "oldest first" nothing happens. Is there a workaround to fix this.
- Autor: Joe Driver, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5It's the perfect RSS-Feedreader for me - since years! And now, with FF57, it's perfect again! Thanks for this great Addon.
edit Dec. 2018:
And now, with FF 64, it's always the best Reader!
- Autor: Firefox user 13512145, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great Add-On but has somebody else the problem that the new version (for FF57) doesn't show the last entry first? The checkbox in the options seem to do nothing - i always see the newest entry first... regards
Update: Thanks a lot - that was my problem - i was using Brief for years and have forgotten that you have to change the view - thanks again - keep up the good work
One more suggestion - add something like "Delete all unread messages" to "All entries" - in previous version the "Mark everything as read" option has put them to the recycle bin and you could delete them there - now i have to delete all the unnecessary feeds for every entry seperatly
- Autor: Village Cat Dad, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Yay! Brief is back! Love this extension. Simple, straightforward, and works well. Had moved away from it due to it not being maintained, and used Bamboo. Had to shift to away from that because of FF57. Used FeedBro for a few days, hated it. Glad to see Brief show up in the supported FF57 extensions. Made my day!
- Autor: Firefox user 13507218, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5I love Brief!
An extremely good extention of rss reading.
I do not really need a lot of so called various functions, but to alert me if things I\ve subscribed get updated is enough.
Recommend Brief to you if you need a rss subscriber rather than a file manager.
- Autor: ezrider, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great! Very nice and easy-to-use. Replaces my former RSS reader with FF57. I only noticed that I can't export feeds into an OPML file... Nothing happens.Export to OPML works for me correctly, so if you could come to Github and report it there with the error messages from console that the attempt produces, you would be welcome.
- Autor: Firefox user 13499541, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Wonderful add-on.
Ver. 2.5.0, it does work finely with FF Quantum on Windows 10,
but it doesn't work correctly on Mac OS X 10.12.6. Any actions by mouse clicking do not work on my Mac.
I could not find the cause of this phenomena...
Thanks for the reply.
I have refreshed the FF Quantum on Mac, after that it does work correctly!
So I have tested something on another Mac.
When I just upgraded from FF56 to 57, I faced the same trouble.
But after the refreshment of FF57, the add-on works finely.
I have checked my previous setting of FF.
And I found it happens when I select the private browsing mode or unclick the checkbox for save cookies.
The same situation occurs on Windows10 as well.Sorry, I don't have access to a Mac to test it. Would be nice if someone who can reproduce this problem came to Github and helped diagnose it.
Update: yes, it's a known problem that Brief 2.5 requires permission to set cookies (which also controls database access required by Brief) and thus can't work in private mode or never-save-cookies mode. You may try adding Brief's address (moz-extension://something) to exceptions, but I haven't checked that mode yet.
- Autor: Firefox user 13494168, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5Kiedy planujecie wprowadzić wersję wspierającą najnowszego Firefox-a?
"Niezgodne z Firefoksem Quantum"
Kwestia tygodnia, miesiąca, roku czy w ogóle ?
- Autor: rndm2, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Nice extension.
But after upgrading to latest beta on FF57 all new records appers in Trash Bin (Корзина)
Seems to be fixed.
- Autor: valerijvs`, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5up! FIXED (did reinstall and clear all to defaults and cleared all settings) and it worked!
btw button ctrl+shift+d or ctrl+alt+d still doesnt work on clean insta;ll
help! Beta works greate but how do i get button on toolbar? i dont have it! Can anyone give link to brief tab? and tell how to get button ?chrome://brief/content/brief.xhtml doesnt open, no icon in toolbar. but addon installed fine
firefox 57 addon 250 a5
http://prntscr.com/hc1dp0 ctrl+shift+d dont work ( id did reset all buttons and toolbar no help (
бро хелп, переустанавливал нифига не помогает
раньше я мог на вкладку зайти по линку chrome://brief/content/brief.xhtml сейчас не заходит