- Autor: luprobert, 2 lata temuOcena: 5/5Great extension, I've been using it for a long time.
I have created a Dark Mode version for myself. If someone wants, can use the CSS i have modified.
Here is a link for Dark Mode:
Hope you find it useful!
- Autor: Firefox user 15321914, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5This is one of the best FeedReader i've seen. The only thing i'm missing from the old version is the ability to search (the field is there but does nothing/no input possible) and a nice "Dark Mode". Then it would be perfect for me :)
- Autor: Firefox user 12685044, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Two years gone, but the search option still not working. I'd be willing to pay you $100 to bring this search functionality back again to the addon.
Adam, Denis, your application is absolutely amazing. The best feeds reader I have seen in all the world. Thanks for your great work. As I have said before, may God bless you on Earth and in the heaven. However, the search box in the new quantum-compatible version is still, after two years, not working. Nothing can be typed inside of it. This makes such a great application entirely useless. Because of the search box, I am still using the last non-quantum version Firefox from three-years ago just to be able to use the old Brief with the search box. I use Brief everyday for scientific work. Again thanks for your great work, I hope you can fix the search box. Fix this search box, and create a donation page, and I promise I will be the first to donate to this project.
- Autor: Salah, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5A very good addon, I'm using it since 2010, but lately I start having a problem with the page direction, because I have feeds in both Arabic and English context and it doesn't appear well since it prevents the "switch page direction", Please fix it asap because I don't want to use any other RSS addon
- Autor: Dem1se, 3 lata temuOcena: 5/5Just too many permissions, otherwise great extension. Still works in Firefox 68 even though the screenshots look awfully old.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 lata temuMost of the permissions are required for Brief to work, unfortunately. The ones that could be optional are bookmark access (used because items starred in Brief are the ones bookmarked in Firefox, which could be changed), notifications (feed update notifications are enabled by default), downloads access (optional for now, but will be needed to implement automatic backup). All the worst ones - access data for all sites, access tabs, store unlimited data - are the ones required for a feed reader with long-term storage of the feed entries to work in Firefox.
If you have ideas how to make Brief work without requesting these, would be cool to hear them on the Brief's GitHub issue tracker.