- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 12685044, 10 miesięcy temuAny updates on the search box?
This feeds reader is the best and most flexible you could possibly find for browsers, in my opinion. It was fantastic, until the search box stopped working. The search box is the absolutely essential base part of this reader. It enabled searching through abstracts and reduce the posts only to matches. Otherwise, reading through 10000 entries per day is impossible. Almost 5 years past, but the search option still not working. I'd be willing to pay the developers to get the search box working.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Pavel, 3 lata temuSQLite database of this add-on has became 500MB after several years of usage. Deleting of old items does not help to shrink database :(
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 12760379, 3 lata temuVery nice, thanks for that!
User luprobert created a Dark Mode, works nice, have a look: https://github.com/luprobert/briefnightmode
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: aforest, 3 lata temuThis is great, thank you so much! It would be very nice to have keyboard shortcuts to change between the feeds.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15647507, 3 lata temuBest feed reader there is.
For me, the only missing feature is an ability to edit the feed's URL.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 12984996, 4 lata temuI have been using this extension for a long time. Easy to use.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: luprobert, 4 lata temuGreat extension, I've been using it for a long time.
I have created a Dark Mode version for myself. If someone wants, can use the CSS i have modified.
Here is a link for Dark Mode:
Hope you find it useful!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15321914, 4 lata temuThis is one of the best FeedReader i've seen. The only thing i'm missing from the old version is the ability to search (the field is there but does nothing/no input possible) and a nice "Dark Mode". Then it would be perfect for me :)
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Salah, 4 lata temuA very good addon, I'm using it since 2010, but lately I start having a problem with the page direction, because I have feeds in both Arabic and English context and it doesn't appear well since it prevents the "switch page direction", Please fix it asap because I don't want to use any other RSS addon
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Dem1se, 4 lata temuJust too many permissions, otherwise great extension. Still works in Firefox 68 even though the screenshots look awfully old.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 lata temuMost of the permissions are required for Brief to work, unfortunately. The ones that could be optional are bookmark access (used because items starred in Brief are the ones bookmarked in Firefox, which could be changed), notifications (feed update notifications are enabled by default), downloads access (optional for now, but will be needed to implement automatic backup). All the worst ones - access data for all sites, access tabs, store unlimited data - are the ones required for a feed reader with long-term storage of the feed entries to work in Firefox.
If you have ideas how to make Brief work without requesting these, would be cool to hear them on the Brief's GitHub issue tracker.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13373541, 4 lata temuI had to re-install at update to 2.6.0, all buttons not worked.
But now, everything work smoothly, Thank you for this useful add-on!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15057071, 4 lata temu非常好的插件! 建议增加几个功能:1.消息搜索功能(目前的搜索框不能激活). 2.界面再增加一列 消息标题列,参考thunderbird 布局里的直视图. 3.增加消息的导入导出功能.