5 段階中 3.7 の評価
5 段階中 3.7 の評価
- AShalimov によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Confirm scale reset problem after last update. But that happens only on some sites (like www.theguardian.com, for example); on others (Wikipedia) the scale jumps to 100% when you open new page in background, but then (after 0.5-0.7 seconds) restores back to site-specific.
- Firefox ユーザー 14787604 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- Firefox ユーザー 15191256 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価WOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!
- Firefox ユーザー 10206391 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Endless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- Joey Twiddle によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful. I use it to open all new sites at 90% zoom.
But version 14.0 was flickering 90/100% zoom when opening a page.
This was fixed by setting `browser.zoom.siteSpecific` to `false`.
But would it be possible for the addon to pop up a warning about that? So users don't have to go hunting for the solution...The flickering zoom is the result of a bug introduced in Version 14.0.
This problem can be avoided by setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" in Firefox's about:config preferences.
Version 14.1 fixes this bug and has been submitted for review and release (probably will take a few days).
With Version 14.1, setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" is still recommended, but is only necessary for the following features:
- per-tab zoom mode
- per-tab zoom when viewing images
- per-subsite zoom
- McBob によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価An excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.