- Firefox ユーザー 13419434 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Bis Version 18.0 war es ein super Add-On, jetzt taugt es nichts mehr. Bin manuell zurück auf 17.3. und habe die autom. Updates deaktiviert. Alles wieder gut. Aber ein Update sollte nicht dazu da sein Funktionalität zu zerstören.
- Firefox ユーザー 16376563 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Latest update (18.0) broke the extension. Default zoom levels are not working anymore. Even worse: Dev says the extension is Open Source (GPL v2) but there is no link to any source code what so ever. I hate that. Dev, please provide a link to the source code! -Edit, apparently the source code is the add-on itself. Thanks dev!
I can at least confirm that the previous version (Version 17.13) works. You can install that from addons.mozilla.org.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
To view the source code, go to the Zoom Page WE home page on Firefox Browser Add-ons, right-click on the ‘Add to Firefox’ button, select ‘Save Link As...’ and save the file. Unzip the saved file to see the source code.
- Firefox ユーザー 12943087 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Extremely poorly tested updates. I'm running fresh Windows 10 (fully updated), the newest stable release of Firefox, and even with the browser uninstalled, then user profile completely removed by deleting C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla and then the browser reinstalled again (so no other extensions could possibly get into the way of this extension) 18.0 still didn't work properly (after reopening the browser the extension displays the previously set zoom levels on the toolbar icon but these zoom settings don't actually get applied to any website).
Find another extension if you need reliability or at the very least turn off updates for this extension.
- jonzilla5000 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価As of today (Feb 24,2021) the app is no longer working for default text size. The badge shows the default text size I have had set for the last several years, but it doesn't take affect until I hit zoom (then it zooms to the next higher level).
- Droiyan7 (Yi, JoonHo) によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Cause very weird look of PDX's new forum. - https://i.imgur.com/XVIP6HT.png
What it looks normal without Zoom Page - https://i.imgur.com/pGBrowL.png
Would you look into this?
- PanosV によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Prefect in every way. Firefox update broke it though in a way: right-click + scroll zooms page in/out fine, but also SCROLLS PAGE. It becomes really disorienting. Maybe a patch is needed. Again, that's Firefox's fault and a workaround is welcome! (ff ver 84.0.2 64bit)
- Firefox ユーザー 15129930 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Nice extension! will be great if you can increase font size to more than 28px.
Thank you again for this awesome extension, was thinking of something like adding an option to be able to edit the drop down list for font size like the zoom levels and able to increase size to 32-34 px or more.
- Firefox ユーザー 16534120 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価It doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- Firefox ユーザー 13209425 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価In the changes for this addon, it says Version 17.12, yet after install version remains at 17.11, with all documentation for 17.11. Not sure what rev I really do have.Unfortunately, description updates are not synchronized with version updates. The description should have said "Version 17.12 (awaiting review and release)". The currently available version is always correctly shown in the "More information" section on the left side of the add-on home page.
- Prods によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Edit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- FTodd1 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価New version 17.11 late December update broke websites, especially amazon. Had to revert back to older version then all was good. Both hoverzoom and zoom pages update did the same thing too.
*Had to go back to 11.09 for firefox homescreen pagezoom to work