- McBob によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価An excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- Thaddeus Ballantine によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I didn't know what I was missing until I tried this extension. Any zoom extension without reflowing the page is worthless to me. I'm sure that there is a reason other extension can't do this well. It is probably difficult.
- Firefox ユーザー 14976120 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great on Firefox 66.0.2. Fixed problem I was having with display of drudgereport.com. Its one of those extensions that once you get it you realize what you were missing. Well done with all the right options for me.
- batagy によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent must have addon. But it has an issue. The addon is conflicting with following Firefox setting : 'browser.tabs.remote.autostart' . This setting is to configure single or multi threading. If value FALSE, In Firefox 66.0.5 the addon is not active. In earlier Firefox releases, with FALSE value, no pages were loading after Firefox startup when Zoom Page WE was enabled.
- Firefox ユーザー 14948837 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価-update- Firefox had not updated yet from their recent add-on issue, since the update everything is back to normal and working great!
-2nd update- It's started to do the same things again.
Love this add-on, but as of today its no longer working. All seems fine on the add-on page, but none of the pages are being effected by it and I cant bring up the shortcut prompt nor see its settings when I right click. When I click disable, then enable the add-on it temporarily works until I close the browser, then it goes back to not working unless I disable/enable again.
- DavidGB によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This add-on was fine until recently, but then a problem appeared when just an image is loaded in a tab. When the image natural size is taller then the tab vertical size, the image loads shrunk to fit, and on clicking on the image to full-size it, the image goes to full-size and centred, so some of the imaage is above and some below the viewable area. So far, so normal. But the problem is that the top of vertical scroll bar is only the top of the initially viewable area in the centred full-size image. The bottom of the scrollbar is the actual bottom of the image so I can scroll down to see the bottom of the full-sized image, but I can't scroll up to see the top of the image above the top of what was visible centred and full-sized. This is with me not explicitly using the extension by clicking on it, but actually clicking on Zoom Page WE and zooming that way produces the same effect, and disabling the extension removes the problem. This makes the extension unusable for me as it is, and I've had to switch to a different zoom page extension. I'll switch back and check if the problem is fixed or not when updates appear.
- JDF によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It works but noticeably slows down the browser. about:performance will often ZoomPage using the most energy, comparable to a tab playing a clunky news site java video. (This only happens when you change pages.) I'm on an i7-4700 cpu and 2GB GTX cpu from 2013. I used the add-on for several years, so thanks to the dev.
- Kirk M によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I installed Zoom Page WE when NoSquint stopped working long ago and was never updated. All good so far with one exception. It slows Firefox from loading the Facebook News feed, posts, pages, etc by several seconds (blank page page for 5 to 7 seconds then Facebook finally loads). Disable the extension and Facebook loads almost instantly.
This happens whether the FB page is zoomed (via the extension) greater than 100% or not. It still happens when page zoom is 100%.
Also, Firefox will post a warning banner at the top of the page that states that Zoom Page WE is slowing the loading of the page (Facebook only) with the option of temporarily disabling the extension for the particular page.
NOTE: This does not happen when the extension is disabled and the normal Firefox zoom feature is used (which obviously doesn't have the features that your extension does).
Other sites do not appear to be affected or at least it's not really noticeable.
UPDATE: Response to developer:
You're suggestions fixed the Facebook loading problems. I checked both Minimum Font Size and Dynamic Content. The former was set to 14px (I set it 14px in the beginning) and the latter was checked (don't recall doing so but...). I set Minimum Font size to blank (0px) and unchecked Dynamic Content. This pretty much solved the problem with Facebook. I use either Text Zoom or Full Page Zoom depending on the site in question. Currently I have Text only zoom set for Facebook but the affect is negligible by itself. Thank you very much for your response.
Note: Apparently there's no way in these extension review comments sections to reply to a developer's response or any other person's comment for that matter. In fact, it seems I can only post one comment, my initial review, which is why I'm updating my original review.Are you using Text Zoom or Minimum Font Size? These features require quite a lot of processing, especially on some complex pages. You can avoid most of this processing by disabling the ‘Apply to dynamic content (better but slower)’ option.
- Raiden によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I removed this (what used to be an) extremely useful addon and replaced it with another. This because something happened very recently that made this addon incompatible with Firefox -- introducing a new bug into the system.
Browser Image viewing is now broken for the last few days. This addon creates a conflict with Firefox's image scaling feature when looking at pictures (when the image's URL is directly loaded and displayed). Now when you do that and then simply click on the image in order to zoom on it -- that function no longer works (as long as this addon Zoom Page WE is enabled). The image is not properly enlarged and clicking on the enlarged image can no longer result in moving the image to scroll up (in order to see the upper areas of the image). That is no longer possible. Only the middle and lower parts of the enlarged image come into view. The scrolling is fully defect and parts of the image are permanently hidden/scrolled up and out of the field of view of my Windows laptop.Thanks for replying. Another user who reported this problem has confirmed that it is fixed in version 13.6.
Please can you provide the following information:
• Which version of Firefox are you using?
• Do you have any other zoom-related add-ons installed?
• Please provide a link to a URL where this problem happens.
Please email answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox is now broken after update(pages not loading) but after removing this extension it works again? It's a shame because I really like and need this extension because of failing eyesight. Please look into this asap.
I reverted back to an older version and while the pages now load the extension still isn't working.
- Firefox ユーザー 12367481 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Something about this 13.5 update has changed things. A few image links I use every day is in Full Zoom mode before I even click it and so far a couple other sites were zoomed in w/o me doing anything so i have to reset the settings. I hope I don't have to do this for every site now. I was going to go back to the older version where it worked but now Firefox doesn't give us the download button for older versions which is real bad. Sometimes being able to go back to the 'working' version is the only fix until the new version issues are resolved.
p.s. I never messed with the pref's before.. I only adjusted the button settings. I understand most of what the Pref's are for but not all. I'll give it a shot.
p.p.s. Not having messed with the pref's before, this so far seemed to work -> I UNchecked the 'Enable fit-to-window' option in the Image Scaling section being you mentioned that in your update notes which was checked by default. At first nothing changed until I finally scrolled to the 'bottom' of the Pref's page & found the Save button [my fault]. I'm assuming that option is checked by default because I never messed with Prefs - Maybe this might help others.. I don't know. If you change anything, I'll remember I changed that option in case it needs to be rechecked again.Version 13.5 fixed a bug in the image scaling functionality and renamed the image scaling options to clarify their meaning.
The default settings for the image scaling options are:
(1) Enable fit-to-window scaling for all images - enabled
(2) Apply fit-to-window scaling when image loaded - disabled
If you change these settings, the changes will be remembered when you install new versions of Zoom Page WE.
Firefox's built-in image scaling allows large images to be shrunk to fit the window size. Zoom Page WE extends image scaling so that small images can be expanded to fit the window size, either by the user clicking on the image or automatically when the image is loaded.
Option (1) enables this extended image scaling functionality. Option (2) automatically expands a small images to fit the window size when the image is loaded. So you probably want Option (1) enabled and Option (2) disabled.
You can download old versions of Zoom Page WE from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/versions/