- 5 段階中 5 の評価BUG REPORT!
Thanks for your help! I've managed to fix the problem with reset site zoom using resolution you suggested (set the flag in about:config ) but now I've got the new problem.
When I open the link in background tab using 'Foxy Gestures' mouse command the mouse wheel on current tab starts to change zoom level instead of scrolling the page (no keyboard buttons was pressed). Hope it could be fixed because this is still annoying :(
Edit: thanks for your response I let the Foxy Gestures mod author know about the problem. Until the problem will be fixed I've disabled the RMB+Wheel hotkey in the mod settings it allows to use these mods together with minimal inconveniences.This happens because of the way that Foxy Gestures works. When you make a gesture (right button down, move mouse, right button up) the "right button up" event is captured by Foxy Gestures and is not allowed to propogate to other extensions.
Zoom Page WE has a feature that allows the user to zoom in/out by holding down the right button and scrolling the mouse wheel. Because the "right up button" event is captured by Foxy Gestures, Zoom Page WE does not know that the right button has been released and carries on zooming.
This cannot be fixed in Zoom Page WE, but probably could be fixed in Foxy Gestures.
The workaround is to disable the "Enable mouse Right+Wheel to zoom in/out" option in Zoom Page WE options.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価reverted to the older(sep version) till the flicker bug is fixed tnx alot for your hard work. ^^This bug is fixed in Version 15.4.
Please note: It is strongly recommended to set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false'.
This makes Zoom Page WE much more efficient and is necessary to allow some options to be enabled (i.e. Per-Tab zoom mode, Automatically apply AutoFit zoom, Per-Tab zoom when viewing images, Per-subsite zoom).
To set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false', follow these steps:
1. Start Firefox.
2. Type “about:config” into the address bar and then press Enter.
3. A message may appear, either “This might void your warranty!” or “Here be dragons!”.
4. If a message appears, click on the “I accept the risk!” button.
5. In the “Search:” box, type “siteSpecific”.
6. You should then see one entry with the name: “browser.zoom.siteSpecific”.
7. To change the value in this entry, double-click on the value and it will change to “false”.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Unfortunately the last version of zoom page addon gets buggy. It keeps zooming in & out. Please fix it.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Youtube always reset zoom 100%,please fix.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Confirm scale reset problem after last update. But that happens only on some sites (like www.theguardian.com, for example); on others (Wikipedia) the scale jumps to 100% when you open new page in background, but then (after 0.5-0.7 seconds) restores back to site-specific.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Broken with the last update. If a new tab is opened on a zoomed-in website, zoom of all tabs of this website reset to the global default.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価there is no blue button and my zoom woes continue
- 5 段階中 5 の評価9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価WOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is by far the best zoom add-on for firefox, it remembers your webpage zoom level. It's very handy, one of my most used add-ons.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks for this, but: how can I set different zoom levels for
- 5 段階中 5 の評価thanks much,you let me know how to Zoom web pages per-tab(set browser.zoom.siteSpecific to 'false'),thanks again
- 5 段階中 1 の評価there is no way to set a minimum. We have to adjust every pages manually. Useless
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastic app for my aging eyes. Developer updates it frequently and is responsive.
Read through other reviews and checked about:performance and this extension is efficient and doesn't slow down firefox for me.
Last couple of updates caused some glitches which in turn caused me to try to troubleshoot the problem. Developer fixed the issues proactively. A+++.
Would love a preset for best zoom levels for readability and explanation how default, lower and upper limits work. I've gone in and messed with the settings but not sure what I am doing is right or makes a difference.
Thank you developer for a much needed and useful tool.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価nice app
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Endless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.