- 5 段階中 5 の評価mgkrupa によるレビュー (15日前)This excellent addon's name, summary, and screenshots don't do a good job of conveying what this addon does, how you'd use it, and why it's useful. This addon is useful if you have a lot of bookmark folders. It saves you time by helping you quickly find the folder you want to add the bookmark to.
You type the folder's name into a search box and it displays all relevant bookmark folders. This lets you find your desired folder MUCH faster than if you were to use Firefox's default add-bookmark editor (which uses drop-down menus and may requires a LOT of clicks to find the folder you want).
I think this addon would have a lot more downloads if its functionality, usage, and usefulness were more clearly explained. I had to install and try this addon in order to fully understand what it does and to realize that it's something I've always wanted.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13015795 によるレビュー (22日前)Great to search quickly for an already existing folder in which to create file bookmarks. It would be great to be able to use the same quick search feature to create a bookmark folder in a specific location. Up to now, I am only able to bookmark files in specific locations retrieved by the default bookmark folder search feature. Thanks a lot !
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Display Name * によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)I should not need an extension to ensure my bookmarks end up in some place that makes sense.
Since Firefox somehow fails so horribly at this, I am glad this exists
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14706772 によるレビュー (1年前)Long time waiting for this. Since Bookmark Here2 add-on. Thank you.
I am leaving 5 star rating, hoping the add-on will improve over time, but there are some drawbacks:
(I have the "Bookmark tab here" add-on):
- Now when I choose the place in my bookmarks and "bookmark tab here" - the bookmark is not in selected folder - it goes to "Other bookmarks". No matter what folder I choose and try to add bookmark there - all of them finish unsorted in "other".
- When I click on a tab and physically try to put in in any of my bookmark folders - the bookmark is added to the folder I last time used by this add-on.
Looking forward to improvements.
Thanks again for a (potentially) wonderful add-on