- 5 段階中 3 の評価Harry038493 によるレビュー (2年前)Great Addon. But as already mentioned by other users: Please let Drag n Drop work as expected, i.e. not moving bookmarks to the default bookmark folder but to the destination folder the selected bookmarks are dropped to.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価_npfox によるレビュー (2年前)This is the sort of clever UI design that should be in firefox already. Really improves a workflow involving bookmarking.
I used to have the problem that it would place a bookmark in the default folder when using another bookmarking extension (like QuickBookmarkHere), but since this extension can now bookmark to another folder through searching or right-clicking in a folder, it replaced the functionality of two of my other bookmarking extensions, and the problem therefore solved itself.
I read in the reviews that dragging a tab to bookmarks will still save it to the default folder, but I don't use that anyway.
So, in conclusion: great work, thanks a lot!
EDIT: I noticed the addon has been saving my bookmarks to the default folder when I used the "bookmark to" feature. So I now have dozens of bookmarks that were wrongly filed. This isn't such a problem by itself, but it's perhaps more problematic to notice that the addon just can't be completely counted on.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価s760668291 によるレビュー (3年前)用了一下，有的缺点，如果我上个收藏的是收藏在“书签工具栏”中的某一收藏文件夹内的话，想再收藏其他的在这个“书签工具栏”内的话，我选择了“书签工具栏”会自动跳到收藏书签的文件夹，得在选择“书签工具栏”文件夹那里选择“书签工具栏”才不会跳
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Ugur によるレビュー (3年前)Trying desperately to use "Bookmark to folder" via shortcut `Shift + Opt + M`. It opens a menu with a search field saying "Search folders...". Headline: "Quick bookmarking to folder". I enter a folder name, select it with my mouse. Menu disappears. Bookmark is set. But then, when I look into the folder I selected, I don't see the bookmark. Searching the bookmark, I see it in a totally different folder. - What am I missing?!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 11481886 によるレビュー (4年前)I want this function that "Change Bookmark Recent Folder List Length"... :(
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14049798 によるレビュー (5年前)This breaks the default star function and prompts for location each time instead of just using a default. There are now 3 icons all with the same bookmarking function taking up space in the address bar. This extension is Mozilla's answer to the problem though so thanks for trying to fix it.