- 5 段階中 2 の評価Chris によるレビュー (3年前)I exported my bookmarks and imported them back in and this extension breaks how the bookmarks are saved. They do not go back into their folders they were in before. I disabled the extension and re-imported my bookmarks and they were all put back in their correct folders. The extension did work for a mighty long time before this. I hope it is just a temporary problem.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Greybird によるレビュー (3年前)I've used this for a while, but I just spent hours troubleshooting an issue that turned out to be this addon. I even went so far as to delete my entire Mozilla account trying to figure out what was going on.
The problem is that it removes every bookmark from every folder on my system and places them *all* into the default folder (in my case, the bookmark toolbar.) All 3,000 of them, in random order, in the toolbar, and empties the entire folder structure I've been using for a decade.
Which was then synced on to seven other systems.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価DGthe3 によるレビュー (3年前)It was great to have, but at some point in the last 10 days or so it no longer works like its supposed to. On the flip side, near as I can tell Firefox now natively does everything I needed this add-on for in the first place.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Elevation によるレビュー (3年前)To the Dev I love the addon(I just posted one Star rating to get your attention) but after installing it every bookmark I drag to a folder on the Bookmarks Bar gets moved to the default folder set in "Default Bookmark Folder" Addon.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13462509 によるレビュー (3年前)Great add-on, I was no longer forced to have "Other Bookmarks" as the default for new bookmarks. The issue was recently fixed, and Firefox now remembers the last used folder: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1432604
I probably don't need the add-on any longer, but thanks for making and maintaining it, while it was needed.