- Valutata 1 su 5di BoycottCF, 21 giorni fa1. You do not need this add-on if Cloudflare lets you view websites.
2. Cloudflare itself is creating a problem and selling medicine.
3. All of you, yes you who reading this review, better read this website:
- Valutata 1 su 5di Chrys, un mese faEveryone should make an account to negatively review this fake solution to a problem cloud flare created. We're almost to worse than a bank but we can go further. I believe in you internet. if you need a hand, outlook is the best way to get a non phone numbered email nowadays.
- Valutata 2 su 5di GreenMagick, 3 mesi faIt doesn't work. I downloaded Firefox, installed the extension, logged in, got Cloudfare 90, then I return to Chedot and it asks me to download Firefox again. I logged into the same account in Chedot as in Firefox. Nothing works. When I try to log in to one of blocked sites, it begins to infinitely "check my browser" and show me capchas. UPD: it works with Facebook, but doesn't work with nnmclub.to. They implemented some anti-DDOS feature. After leaving this browser, as well as Epic Privacy browser, I was able to log in to nnmclub in Chrome with VPN-Professional from Chrome web store.