- Valutata 2 su 5di GreenMagick, 8 mesi faIt doesn't work. I downloaded Firefox, installed the extension, logged in, got Cloudfare 90, then I return to Chedot and it asks me to download Firefox again. I logged into the same account in Chedot as in Firefox. Nothing works. When I try to log in to one of blocked sites, it begins to infinitely "check my browser" and show me capchas. UPD: it works with Facebook, but doesn't work with nnmclub.to. They implemented some anti-DDOS feature. After leaving this browser, as well as Epic Privacy browser, I was able to log in to nnmclub in Chrome with VPN-Professional from Chrome web store.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13245633, un anno faThe idea is excellent, but it doesn't work at all.
1) Cloudflare quickly (in 10 seconds) consumes credit from 50 to 0 on the same page, and then still offers to solve the captcha.
2) The hCaptcha doesn't give me any credit at all.
- Valutata 2 su 5di belton119, 2 anni faIt works occasionally, but never consistently. Sometimes it does not accrue tokens, other times it does not spend tokens, just ignores them. Most likely its getting interrupted by uBlock Origin or Privacy Badger. Doesn't appear to be much development going on with it. I hope future improvements focus on compatibility with the major add-ons. As of now it's not worth the extra resources.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13996419, 5 anni faInstallation always fails in Orfox.
"the add-on downloaded from addons.mozilla.org could not be installed because appears to be corrupt"
What could be causing this?
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13667315, 5 anni faIt earns a star above the minimum because it is functional, for it intended purpose. It's so aggressive, however, that it destroys user experience and makes utilizing Cloudflare sites near unbearable.
It does get past Cloudflare captchas, which are impassable on some sites due to an infinite loop. However, on any page featuring dynamic elements, multiple frames, or anything else beyond your basic HTML setup it flips out. It constantly reloads the pages for each element (resulting in a jarring, headache-inducing white flash between reloads), using a ticket every time too. It's rare to see this happen less than 3 times on any page to even start, really.
Discus is a prominent example of an element where this will happen. Clicking "show comments" will cause the page to reload another several times, then scrolling down will cause it to constantly reload/reset. Pages with video streaming freakout and oftentimes don't work as a result. You'll see that on the initial load the video player is present, but after several white flashes it'll be gone.
It's become my practice to only enable this for a single purpose; when encountering a page with an impassable catpcha, I enable this add-on, validate it using another Cloudflare site, get to the page I initially wanted/needed to visit, and immediately disable it again.
It'd be much more convenient if Cloudflare offered some means of whitelisting for users. I'm only in this mess because I got stuck with a new router and IP following a technician visit.