- Valutata 1 su 5di 依云, 10 mesi faRecently passes gained are all consumed quickly while still not passing. What's worse, after manually completing the hcapture, it blocks the request to the original url.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15235944, un anno faPrivacyPass is widessead among the subscribers. Helps to dliminate the consumption of time, disorganazation n mistakes that can happen. All in all the while leaving room for quality visits, meets n appointments that occur or sustaining them. One, who generally submits to a comditioning program, knows the value of Privacy Pass.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Angrier, un anno faIt's slow, repeatedly requires reloading, and is a complete pain in the arse, and - four months later, is performing worse than previously. I wish I could award a minus star rating
6 mongths later:
- Valutata 1 su 5di Synetech, un anno faIt does NOT work for hCaptcha. I can get CloudFlare tickets, but on the hCaptcha page, it ALWAYS says "N/A" and will not issue any tickets. I've tried in different browsers, with different profiles, with all addons disabled, etc. but it NEVER works.
And it's a massive PITA because I'm sick and tired of seeing hCaptcha *everywhere* now. eBay now makes me click the stupid images CONSTANTLY, almost after every action! 😠
Their accessibility cookie also NEVER works either. 😠
On some sites (Epic Games login), the hCaptcha ALWAYS returns an error. I've tried disabling everything (including all security related extensions, which I shouldn't have to 😒), but it still always gives the error "Incorrect response. Please refresh the page." EVERY TIME. I literally cannot log into Epic Games because of hCaptcha.
hCaptcha used to be better than reCAPTCHA, but now it's infinitely worse. 🤦
- Valutata 1 su 5di maxley, un anno fanot-related to extension, but cloudflare is just wasting people times trying to click on a captcha just to load the page, this make google recaptcha superior to hcaptcha one that cloudflare use it.