- Valutata 3 su 5di Kill This World, un anno faDoesn't work anymore, passes don't count anymore, actually it's an issue with 3.0.0
Newest version doesn't work, downgrade your extension to 2.0.9, still works for me.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Shez51, 2 anni faI opened this in Firefox but it said I had to download Firefox from their button to use it. Us this a scam?
- Valutata 1 su 5di AF1011, 2 anni faIni Tidak berkerja sama sekali, nggak guna...
100% Doesn't work for me.... :-(
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15150727, 2 anni faDon't waste your time downloading this add-on it's Worthless- Doesn't work
- Valutata 5 su 5di 8vtwo, 2 anni faYou might not notice it, but this addon will reduce the number of captchas you have to submit if you use proxies and privacy plugins. It constantly renews itself so when you do solve one, you wont see another in a while. The only real problem is Google is not on board.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14881828, 2 anni faCrap. Have to reinstall it every time and then it usually does not work. Easier and quicker to go through the tedious "I am not a robot" regime. A waste of time and space
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dee J Kerei, 2 anni faI use soap2day website alot -- diddnt take long before I get the CAPTCHA page interrupting life )o; -- so I updated firefox added more BLOCK popup addons - add blockers - I have a page long of add blockers - that diddnt work for this website - so annoying -- it did for TWO PAGES -- then hello
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Firefox Add-ons Store.
now im thinking oooh they want - we the users to give them our email -- for me - I dont give my email to any "app" that doesn't work -- for at least a MONTH - with no pop ups from the app itself - and it blocked captchu pages
you might have sucked me in but noooooo yet another let down :/ -- i checked out your webpage and it looks like you guys do a lot of work but just dont expect everyone to just enter their email for nothing....................... people are catching on to "login" apps