- di nil_sx, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Eventually I found this useful tool, thanks! BTW, may I know where can I customize the toolbar button? I read this '• Customizable toolbar button caption and icon. There are 20 toolbar button images to choose from. An image file on your computer can also be used; oversized images will be automatically resized.', but didn't find it...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 mesi faThe toolbar icon can be customized from the Panic Button options page. To go there, right-click on the toolbar icon and select Manage Extension (or, open Add-ons Manager and click Panic Button in the list of installed extensions). Then click the icon with the three dots to the right and select Options in the menu.
If you need more help, post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- di kstev99, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great Add-on. Responds very quickly. Many thanks to the author.
One thing I have noticed though (at least on my system with FF Nightly). The Close all windows DOES work in private windows when the private window is started from within Firefox, and works WELL. It Does Not work, however, if the Private window is started from a shortcut (-private)
- di Neytrino, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5could you add an option for "minimize all windows" to open new window with custom web-page (as in "hide all pages" mode)? Or perhaps an option to minimize only an active window?
- di Ferran Buireu, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Funciona de maravilla. La idea es muy buena, los shortcuts funcionan muy bien y te permite esconder las pestañas a una velocidad muy alta, luego las puedes restaurar sin problemas. Gran trabajo.
- di Utente Firefox 14195554, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Really work!
It would be better if below function be added:
1) both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at the same time.
2) minimize the whole browser to taskbar system tray
- di Tom Kunzo, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5It really works.
However, if the following keys can also be added to activate the Panic Button in addition to the F9 key, it would have been better:
1. F1 key
2. F9 key
3. both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at
the same time.
Now users can have 3 ways of activating the Panic Button!
- di Noitidart, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5The new version version completely destroys the old windows and tabs. I lose all state. It is not a quick change anymore either, my computer isn't the fastest. It is very noticeably slow and opening and loading the new window. The closing is slow but the new window shows first covering it. So I can live.
- di worseldine, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5exelent addon. very happy that you got it working in ff57
would you be able to get this addon to give us seprate buttons so that we can have a button on the tool bar for each action. i would find it very useful to have 1 button to close all windows and a second with the option to minimize all. currently i have to chose to have 'close all windows' only as there is no other addon capable of doing the same as yours. nither is there a button to 'minimize all' which works the same as yours, the best others have been able to do is only minimize the tabs other than the open one in that window only which comes no where close to your option any way thanks for the work you have done i will be keeping an eye out for any other addons you develop