Recensione di Utente Firefox 16138889
Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16138889, 3 anni fa
No me oculto las pestañas que tenia, me borró todas y no pude recuperarlas. No funciona con muchas pestañas
- Valutata 5 su 5di Caio, 4 mesi fa"Doesnt work. Nothing happens on button click." - old comment
I didn't expect an answer... Its actually working perfectly now, thank you
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faVersion 4.4.3 fixes a bug where Panic Button becomes unresponsive after changing the "Run in Private Windows" setting. Since you didn't leave much detail about your issue in your misplaced bug report, it's uncertain if this fix will address it.
Bug reports and support requests should be posted to the AE Creations Help and Support Forums: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/aecreations-help
- Valutata 3 su 5di natagush, 2 anni faI would love to customize the tabs that will load after using the panic button.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Hu3ky, 2 anni fayeah this works extremely well, im able to hide every single tab and watch porn safely, thanks for making this, i appreciate the amount of time you spend coding these
- Valutata 4 su 5di nil_sx, 2 anni faEventually I found this useful tool, thanks! BTW, may I know where can I customize the toolbar button? I read this '• Customizable toolbar button caption and icon. There are 20 toolbar button images to choose from. An image file on your computer can also be used; oversized images will be automatically resized.', but didn't find it...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faThe toolbar icon can be customized from the Panic Button options page. To go there, right-click on the toolbar icon and select Manage Extension (or, open Add-ons Manager and click Panic Button in the list of installed extensions). Then click the icon with the three dots to the right and select Options in the menu.
If you need more help, post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Valutata 5 su 5di kstev99, 4 anni faGreat Add-on. Responds very quickly. Many thanks to the author.
One thing I have noticed though (at least on my system with FF Nightly). The Close all windows DOES work in private windows when the private window is started from within Firefox, and works WELL. It Does Not work, however, if the Private window is started from a shortcut (-private)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Neytrino, 4 anni facould you add an option for "minimize all windows" to open new window with custom web-page (as in "hide all pages" mode)? Or perhaps an option to minimize only an active window?
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faThanks for the idea! I will consider it for a future release.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Ferran Buireu, 4 anni faFunciona de maravilla. La idea es muy buena, los shortcuts funcionan muy bien y te permite esconder las pestañas a una velocidad muy alta, luego las puedes restaurar sin problemas. Gran trabajo.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14195554, 5 anni faReally work!
It would be better if below function be added:
1) both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at the same time.
2) minimize the whole browser to taskbar system tray