- Valutata 5 su 5could you add an option for "minimize all windows" to open new window with custom web-page (as in "hide all pages" mode)? Or perhaps an option to minimize only an active window?
- Valutata 5 su 5Funciona de maravilla. La idea es muy buena, los shortcuts funcionan muy bien y te permite esconder las pestañas a una velocidad muy alta, luego las puedes restaurar sin problemas. Gran trabajo.
- Valutata 4 su 5Cool
- Valutata 4 su 5Really work!
It would be better if below function be added:
1) both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at the same time.
2) minimize the whole browser to taskbar system tray
- Valutata 4 su 5It really works.
However, if the following keys can also be added to activate the Panic Button in addition to the F9 key, it would have been better:
1. F1 key
2. F9 key
3. both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at
the same time.
Now users can have 3 ways of activating the Panic Button!
- Valutata 5 su 5Brilliant!! = ) ) )
- Valutata 1 su 5The new version version completely destroys the old windows and tabs. I lose all state. It is not a quick change anymore either, my computer isn't the fastest. It is very noticeably slow and opening and loading the new window. The closing is slow but the new window shows first covering it. So I can live.
- Valutata 4 su 5exelent addon. very happy that you got it working in ff57
would you be able to get this addon to give us seprate buttons so that we can have a button on the tool bar for each action. i would find it very useful to have 1 button to close all windows and a second with the option to minimize all. currently i have to chose to have 'close all windows' only as there is no other addon capable of doing the same as yours. nither is there a button to 'minimize all' which works the same as yours, the best others have been able to do is only minimize the tabs other than the open one in that window only which comes no where close to your option any way thanks for the work you have done i will be keeping an eye out for any other addons you develop
- Valutata 5 su 5افضل اضافة لحفظ التبويبات والرجوع اليها في وقت لحق بضغط وحد
- Valutata 1 su 5Used to love this addon, but last week there was an update or something that totally changed it for the worse.
1) Used to be able to change the hotkey (I used F1) but it's now locked to F9.
2) "Hide Windows" used to minimize the window into a small icon, roughly the size of a desktop icon. This is no longer an option.
3) It straight up doesn't work. After using the "Hide and Replace" option makes the hidden page, I can't reopen the hidden page(s). I've tried pressing F9, clicking the 'Panic Button' icon, nothing works.
I might be wrong, and just not using it right, but I like to think of myself as relatively tech savvy.
- Valutata 5 su 5ok
- Valutata 5 su 5Is it possible to have in the option"hide and replace" more than a url? When opening and clicking the panic button, open a window with more than one tab? A tab is often suspected to be just one. It was great
- Valutata 4 su 5Is there a way to add a password?
- Valutata 5 su 5Hello please make it possible to hide a specific window (not all). Thanks !
- Valutata 5 su 5Great for households that have curious young kids running around.
- Valutata 5 su 5これは、便利！
ワン・クリックで、「ブラウザ」を “非表示（＆スリープ）化” します。
- Valutata 3 su 5Nice but size of 200K+ is so much for this kind of functionality.
- Valutata 5 su 5Easy Simple and flawless