- di Hu3ky, 5 mesi faValutata 5 su 5yeah this works extremely well, im able to hide every single tab and watch porn safely, thanks for making this, i appreciate the amount of time you spend coding these
- di nil_sx, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Eventually I found this useful tool, thanks! BTW, may I know where can I customize the toolbar button? I read this '• Customizable toolbar button caption and icon. There are 20 toolbar button images to choose from. An image file on your computer can also be used; oversized images will be automatically resized.', but didn't find it...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faThe toolbar icon can be customized from the Panic Button options page. To go there, right-click on the toolbar icon and select Manage Extension (or, open Add-ons Manager and click Panic Button in the list of installed extensions). Then click the icon with the three dots to the right and select Options in the menu.
If you need more help, post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- di kstev99, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great Add-on. Responds very quickly. Many thanks to the author.
One thing I have noticed though (at least on my system with FF Nightly). The Close all windows DOES work in private windows when the private window is started from within Firefox, and works WELL. It Does Not work, however, if the Private window is started from a shortcut (-private)
- di Neytrino, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5could you add an option for "minimize all windows" to open new window with custom web-page (as in "hide all pages" mode)? Or perhaps an option to minimize only an active window?
- di Ferran Buireu, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Funciona de maravilla. La idea es muy buena, los shortcuts funcionan muy bien y te permite esconder las pestañas a una velocidad muy alta, luego las puedes restaurar sin problemas. Gran trabajo.
- di Utente Firefox 14195554, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Really work!
It would be better if below function be added:
1) both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at the same time.
2) minimize the whole browser to taskbar system tray
- di Tom Kunzo, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5It really works.
However, if the following keys can also be added to activate the Panic Button in addition to the F9 key, it would have been better:
1. F1 key
2. F9 key
3. both the left & the right buttons of the mouse depressed at
the same time.
Now users can have 3 ways of activating the Panic Button!