Valutata 4,2 su 5
4,2 stelle su 5
- di Grey-Black-White, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5It is super easy to use, can change how often you want to refresh your feeds, and is very responsive & fast. Highly recommend if you want to have a browser based RSS reader.
- di Utente Firefox 13621763, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Decent extension, great for viewing images, I have a bug though. If you bookmark things, and then the bookmarks are later manually removed, it bugs out and starts bookmarking everything in your feed afterwards, randomly adding and removing bookmarks no matter how much you try and fix things.
- di Utente Firefox 13588079, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great Addon, have been using it for years and am very glad that it works with FF57 now.
I only have two minor complaints:
1) In some recent version the keyboard shortcut for opening Brief changed from Ctrl+Alt+D to Ctrl+Shift+D. Unfortunately the latter shortcut is already used by firefox for bookmarking all tabs. Thus Brief cannot be opened anymore using a keybaord shortcut.
2) Yesterday Brief suddenly deleted all my feeds and I had to resuscribe to all of them. Didn't happen before and I hope it won't happen again.
Anyway, great addon, thanks a lot!
- di mecki78, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Always has been the best RSS Reader and still is the best. I missed it a lot when there was the WebExtension switch (being announced so early, I wonder why so many extensions got ported that late), so I had to try out Feedbro, which seems to be more popular among users, but I don't understand why, was a big disappointment when you are used to Brief. Brief is so much easier to use, simple UI, easy to navigate with mouse and with keyboard, it's fast, it's light weight (needs little memory and CPU time), it works as expected (opening an entry opens it in a tab, marks it as read and immediately wipes it from the unread view), little preferences (which is good, I don't want to waste 2 hours on configuring a RSS reader just to make it somewhat usable). I'm so glad it's back and finally I have a quick, no sorry, a "brief" overview of all the important news again, safes me maybe a hole hour a day, as I can quickly skip all the uninteresting ones, easily read the important ones and peek at those where I'm unsure if they are interesting; that's what you use a news reader for to begin with, isn't it?
- di Utente Firefox 13572702, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5brief 255 plus ffox quantum 57.0.1 x64
search is not working. impossible to input anything from the keyboard
- di Utente Firefox 13568388, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Great extension, thanks ! The only one who succeeded in making me forget Sage (RIP).
I'll put 5 stars when you will add a button to push an article in pocket list ;-)
What do you think ?That would be a significant amount of work and rather low priority at the moment. Sorry, but restoring search and better adapting to WebExtensions is more pressing.
- di Utente Firefox 13562909, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5liked it but migration to FF57 failed. In fact Brief doesn't work at all in FF57
update: thanks for getting back. changing the privacy setting did the trickBrief does work in FF57 for most cases. However, there are some known limitations and Firefox bugs. For example, Brief does not work in strict privacy modes (never save history / don't accept cookies / sanitize on exit) yet. If that's not your case, you're welcome to report the issue on the issue tracker.
- di Si2Bim, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5very reliable feed-reader. having using it for years now - before FF 57.
figuring out how to backup my feeds. no reaction when I export my feeds.
doesn't seems to start automatically when clicked ????
it runs after awhile - depend on good-luck... :-(
- di hyper_2002, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Not working any more on FF 60.0.1 . You can't add new feeds to Brief.Brief no longer uses Live Bookmarks as WebExtensions don't have access to them. Some way to import them will be added in the near future. If you still have a Firefox 56 profile, I'd suggest exporting the feed list in Brief there and importing in the new profile.
- di Utente Firefox 13530593, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Long time user for this extension and i'm happy that its upgraded to support FF57 ! , one issue that it seem "clear all items" button in the option not working .