- di Utente Firefox 10554096, 5 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Great addon! I really enjoy it.
But one thing I wish to be fixed. Brief doesn't work when I move my firefox profile from default folder to other drive .
- di Louis, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5J'adorerais mettre les 5 étoiles, le détail qui m'embête c'est que les notifications n'affiche pas les titres d'articles, uniquement le nombre. J'aimerais en cliquant sur la notification, être redirigé vers l'article sur le site web. Ça serai moins contraignant et ça rendrais Brief vraiment indispensable. Merci pour votre travail.
- di Utente Firefox 13467381, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love it, to an extent. Been using it for years, the advent of Quantum 57 caused a bit of a panic when it became no longer available. The trouble is.. feed loading is slow and causes a massive spike in disk usage, I can't really do anything else while feeds load. Is this normal?... I deleted many feeds, tried just loading individual folders, re-installing, but the problem persists. I've been tolerating it for quite awhile, because the layout is superior to most, and I waited for a solution to come via update, but none yet. So Is there anything I can do on my end to solve this?
- di Jerry, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I really love this reader and been using it for years but ever since the firefox changes many moons ago stuff has broken, and I still can't fix even with the new latest Firefox browser Quantum 67.0.2 64bit. Like one feature I loved was the search bar it doesn't let me search for a news story with in my groups. I can't for the life of me create new folders for each group of feeds such as tv shows or news storys about technology. it just wants to create one super folder. I have no idea where the feeds are stored in the bookmarks.
any help would be great as I feel this is the one and only RSS feeder that works and doen't need a subscription based service.
The creators have done a great job on it, just too bad firefox had to change it's programming so it can't work with new versions.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faThe feeds are no longer stored in bookmarks, but in the Brief's internal database. You can create folders by switching to the Organize mode, clicking a "..." entry and entering the name of the folder to be created.
Yes, search is not yet available, sorry about that. Hope to restore it in a few versions.
- di Utente Firefox 14723910, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5"После обновления дополнение работает несколько дней, а потом перестает обновлять новости, ни автоматически ни вручную не получается. Приходится удалять дополнение в браузере, закрывать его и ставить заново. Просьба к разработчику исправить ситуацию. (такое наблюдается на Win7 и Win10)"
The same for me.. last rss update was 10/02/19.. this rss mod was good but i will unistal it if the problem is not resolve in 1 week with an update.
- di The_Mick, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5This would be perfect for my simple needs but Firefox no longer does anything with the Subscribe icon of RSS - so the "subscribe this feed using..." window doesn't appear anymore.
Please add the ability to add feeds through the rssfeeds URL links.
- di Utente Firefox 14459453, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I use this super convenient extension on my PC for years.
I wanted to install it on my smartphone, it downloads, but after it does not happen, I can not find it.
I use a translator, I do not speak English, exuse any errors.
- di Utente Firefox 13500634, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5good addon ,got back to it after Bamboo stopped development .
It has an annoying problem that Some items get duplicated every time your feeds get updated . I hope someone will fix this soon. I also didn't find the option to add new feed except import/export a whole list.
- di Mclaneinc, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love the add on but the search option is greyed out and if clicked on and letter (which are invisible) added you lose the feed data, it comes back sometimes...Bit odd, needs a look please..Thanks
- di Utente Firefox 14111115, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.
- di Utente Firefox 14091313, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5I really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.
- di Andreas 44, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Feed Update problem solved: In my case "CCleaner programme" which I run daily erases "permissions.sqlite" file. Once I add this file to the exclude list, everything works fine.