- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14140674, 5 anni falässt sich seit dem letzten FF update 61.0 64 bit gar nicht mehr aktualisieren....insofern sinnfrei...
bin zu opera gewechselt !
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13974222, 5 anni faA really good, useful addon, but it has a really irritating issue. Some items get duplicated every time your feeds get updated.
Admittedly, I'm not the best at explaining things, so here's an example of what I mean: https://postimg.cc/image/i20mlaxm3/
Overall, this addon is very useful. I use it daily. But that issue is very annoying.
- Valutata 5 su 5di hannesd, 5 anni faRefresh did not work in FF v60.0 later -> uninstall Brief, restart FF, install Brief. Now the addon asks for the required premissions -> update works.
- Valutata 2 su 5di SeriousMX, 5 anni faAfter updating FF to v61.0 "Refresh" does not work. Only after Uninstall and Install I can do "Refresh" but once and Brief downloads all feeds not just new.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14125073, 5 anni faAfter Sage doesn't work anymore on Quantum, this was the addon I was looking for to organize my feeds, mostly podcasts. Thanks a lot!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14111115, 5 anni fa# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14102116, 5 anni faAfter the update to 2.5.8 Brief worked during one single day.
I have deleted bookmarks from the folder but they still appear in Brief menu. No idea of where is Brief taking them from.
Really a pity for such an excellent add-on. Any solution?
- Valutata 5 su 5di der_Dav, 5 anni faExcellent Addon, great work!!
If you have problems (e.g. feeds not loading) you can fix by 'refresh firefox' !
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14091313, 5 anni faI really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14081475, 5 anni faBRIEF 2.5.8
It does not update feeds anymore, not even manually.
This has happened since yesterday, since firefox has updated to version 60.0.2
BRIEF DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX 60.0.2
I'M RETROCESSED TO BRIEF 2.5.6, AND THIS WORKS PERFECTLYBrief on Firefox 60 works for me. If you come to https://github.com/brief-rss/brief/issues, provide a link to the feed that's not updating and/or error messages, we may be able to find out what's the problem in your case.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Andreas 44, 5 anni faFeed Update problem solved: In my case "CCleaner programme" which I run daily erases "permissions.sqlite" file. Once I add this file to the exclude list, everything works fine.Wow, a nice find! Glad you discovered the source of this problem. I hope CCleaner or others like it won't just delete the feed database one day.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13516022, 5 anni faAfter getting feeds working now Brief continues to reload the same feeds over and over even with the hide read feeds enabled. There's no recognition that any previous feed has already been downloaded and viewed ???? I end up with constant multiple instances of the same feed.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14077141, 5 anni faUnfortunately the feeds have all disappeared yet in 2.5.7.
I wait bug fix ;)I've heard such bug reports, investigating them. If you have any additional information, you're welcome to the support thread and/or github issues.