- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12685044, 2 mesi faAny updates on the search box?
This feeds reader is the best and most flexible you could possibly find for browsers, in my opinion. It was fantastic, until the search box stopped working. The search box is the absolutely essential base part of this reader. It enabled searching through abstracts and reduce the posts only to matches. Otherwise, reading through 10000 entries per day is impossible. Almost 5 years past, but the search option still not working. I'd be willing to pay the developers to get the search box working.
- Valutata 5 su 5di luprobert, 3 anni faGreat extension, I've been using it for a long time.
I have created a Dark Mode version for myself. If someone wants, can use the CSS i have modified.
Here is a link for Dark Mode:
Hope you find it useful!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15321914, 3 anni faThis is one of the best FeedReader i've seen. The only thing i'm missing from the old version is the ability to search (the field is there but does nothing/no input possible) and a nice "Dark Mode". Then it would be perfect for me :)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Salah, 3 anni faA very good addon, I'm using it since 2010, but lately I start having a problem with the page direction, because I have feeds in both Arabic and English context and it doesn't appear well since it prevents the "switch page direction", Please fix it asap because I don't want to use any other RSS addon
- Valutata 5 su 5di Dem1se, 3 anni faJust too many permissions, otherwise great extension. Still works in Firefox 68 even though the screenshots look awfully old.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faMost of the permissions are required for Brief to work, unfortunately. The ones that could be optional are bookmark access (used because items starred in Brief are the ones bookmarked in Firefox, which could be changed), notifications (feed update notifications are enabled by default), downloads access (optional for now, but will be needed to implement automatic backup). All the worst ones - access data for all sites, access tabs, store unlimited data - are the ones required for a feed reader with long-term storage of the feed entries to work in Firefox.
If you have ideas how to make Brief work without requesting these, would be cool to hear them on the Brief's GitHub issue tracker.