- Noté 1 sur 5ugly :(
- Noté 5 sur 5Очень нравится! Удобный интерфейс, есть много возможностей для кастомайзинга.
- Noté 5 sur 5the best
- Noté 5 sur 5I love this AddOn, with 1 caveat. I can NOT for the life of me figure out to put bookmarks into Folders. I love the idea, for sorting and OCD reasons. How is this done, how? HOW? when I pull up the menu to Move Bookmark, only Tabs show in the list, not Folders. I've tried drag and drop on the Folder, still won't go in the folder. I tried a long hold over the folder, it acts like I want the bookmark next to the Folder rather then IN the folder. Please tell me how to do this! Thank you for amazing AddOn.
Ps. Extra feature, add ability for a separator so we can group things together.
- Noté 4 sur 5Great addon, but have to to give 4 stars. Because of two problems:
1. After I start Firefox, the cursor must blinking in address bar. But it's not. So, have to click in adress bar to activate it.
2. It will be good to add transparet background for dials.
- Noté 5 sur 5Finally took the plunge to upgrade from FF v.56 now that prime video doesn't support it and this is almost perfect in replacing my old speed dial (the userscript giving my icons rollover opacity no longer worked). The only issue I have with it is that you can't keep the tab bar hidden permanently. Overall good work.
- Noté 5 sur 5It was so great and nice, I spent about an hour designing it, untill it crashed and doesn't work anymore at all.... Desk image disappeared, leaving a black browser screen, and settings, theme editor is not opening anymore.... Yay, it was finished in an hour.... I was trying to find & delete it's settings in profile folder, but it's all the same black hole, nothing changed.... only Top bar in nice color, but black hole below... P.S. Ohh... I see now, after I deleted settings in profile folder & Restarted browser, Yay was gone, I could start to install Yay from very beginning...
- Noté 5 sur 5Excellent addon.
Yay! is easy to use and easy to costomize, too. It replaces my old "start-page", which was just a HTML-File with a table and logo-pictures. Yay! does the same job with less effort.
Also important: *It really works with Android!* It is not just a PC-Version with PC-Handling (like other speed-dials). You can really use it there.
While the addon is fully operational for the PC-Version of Firefox, it misses some of the functions in the Android-Version of Firefox - mostly because the Mozilla developers made totally unnecessary restrictions to access the bookmarks. (I assume to promote Mozilla Sync...)
Not working with Android:
- It needs a work around for easy adding bookmarks.
- Auto-Icon or Screenshot Icon is not working.
These are just minor flaws. Everything else I tested (add and sort bookmarks, theming, You can also export/import settings etc.) works fine.
Not tested: cloud sync for settings.
- Noté 1 sur 5Screenshots disappear. Slow loading.
- Noté 1 sur 5Nice and minimilistic. Not customizeable. Slow. not open source as far as i know
- Noté 5 sur 5Stellar, exactly what I needed. Simple and elegant with plenty of customization.
- Noté 5 sur 5Sleek experience for a Speed-dial user. Neat, easy to customize. Only flaw : can't manage to put it as a startup page...
great work anyway !
- Noté 2 sur 5The bookmarks either do not show:
Or only show in one column:
And I am not able to adjust it.
- Noté 3 sur 5Recently my usual addon crapped itself thanks to FF update, so I desperately wanted to like this one - and it is indeed very neat and simple. However, this was also my experience: installed it, played around for 30 mins to make it look and feel as I want to - screenshot of a webpage stopped working after the 2nd website I put there (out of total of 15 dials). No big deal. Tried refreshing restarting nothing happened. In the end tried to use the refresh dial screenshot option - which for some reason made my currently visible dial screenshots disappear. I tried to refresh 5-6 dials at the same time, which resulted in instability had to forcefully close FF. And after that the addon died. All i see is a black screen, even after I reinstalled the addon. The new tab is just blank with no options or things to click on. Real shame as this is all I want in a dialer - to be simple and quick!
- Noté 3 sur 5Thanks for updating both extensions (Firefox & Google). Almost everything works like a charme now!!!! :-)
Only one major criticism: The tab/search bookmarks bar is too wide and takes too much screen (not everyone needs it).
Why not give an option to permanently hide the bar and get it back by clicking an optional button or right click?
In between I've found another bug: When deleting Cookies in Firefox or Chrome you will be logged out from Sync. Can you store the password for Sync in a different place so it's not affected when deleting Cookies?The password is not stored, it would be a major security flaw to store a password locally. It's only a token stored in a cookie. I'll see if something is possible ..
- Noté 5 sur 5Very good Speed Dial extension. Works well (unlike others I've tried) and does everything I need. Also the author quickly fixed a small bug I reported. [edited 17/11]Hello, thank you for your feedback! You are right it shouldn't send the screenshot. It should send it only if you created an account and opted for the screenshot sync. I'll fix this quickly. The good news is that screenshot are not stored if you haven't created an account because you don't have an user ID.
- Noté 5 sur 5这应该是firefox平台中最好用的首页拓展，希望汉语用户可以看见我的评价！
- Noté 1 sur 5i have problem in nightly i have the warn "acces denied" when open a new tab
- Noté 4 sur 5very good speed dial ext.
but I have problem about importing fvd's dials.the FVD can export it's dials as a file,it contains dials data as json format.I paste the json data into the dialog but nothing happend