Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14582764 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Sleek experience for a Speed-dial user. Neat, easy to customize. Only flaw : can't manage to put it as a startup page...
great work anyway !
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13345789 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5The bookmarks either do not show:
Or only show in one column:
And I am not able to adjust it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14385381 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Recently my usual addon crapped itself thanks to FF update, so I desperately wanted to like this one - and it is indeed very neat and simple. However, this was also my experience: installed it, played around for 30 mins to make it look and feel as I want to - screenshot of a webpage stopped working after the 2nd website I put there (out of total of 15 dials). No big deal. Tried refreshing restarting nothing happened. In the end tried to use the refresh dial screenshot option - which for some reason made my currently visible dial screenshots disappear. I tried to refresh 5-6 dials at the same time, which resulted in instability had to forcefully close FF. And after that the addon died. All i see is a black screen, even after I reinstalled the addon. The new tab is just blank with no options or things to click on. Real shame as this is all I want in a dialer - to be simple and quick!
- par eriador, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very good Speed Dial extension. Works well (unlike others I've tried) and does everything I need. Also the author quickly fixed a small bug I reported. [edited 17/11]Hello, thank you for your feedback! You are right it shouldn't send the screenshot. It should send it only if you created an account and opted for the screenshot sync. I'll fix this quickly. The good news is that screenshot are not stored if you haven't created an account because you don't have an user ID.
- par zclhd234, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5本擴展網站https://www.yayspeeddial.com/已經無法訪問，似乎作者放棄了Yay! Another Speed dial!，我感到惋惜和心痛。
- par megaslx, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5very good speed dial ext.
but I have problem about importing fvd's dials.the FVD can export it's dials as a file,it contains dials data as json format.I paste the json data into the dialog but nothing happend
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14115418 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Just what I was looking. The customization options and portability of import/export settings makes this the best new tab page and speed dial I have found. Thanks for making this!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14028779 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've been looking for a nice home page add-on for a while now, and I have to say that this one is exactly what I wanted. Simple, clean, customizable, and modern. Haven't encountered any bugs and I've been enjoying it a lot. Great work!
- par Anderson Ismael, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5prós:
-tem um sistema de busca
-não salva nos favoritos do firefox
-fica pesado por causa das imagens
-ocupa também sua homepage e não permite removê-lo dela
-não permite apenas salvar os links sem imagem
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13927830 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5I tried out quite a few speed dial extensions to replace the one that comes by default. I didn't feel the others were properly set up in regards to simplicity and the right customization. This one tackles the things a user is looking for. You can add your own thumbnails, create folders, upload folder thumbnails, add your own background, add different tabs, and most importantly, you have an easy way to add or edit a bookmark. That last simple task is not always as straight forward in other speed dials I tried out. This extension gives you a lot of control.
The reason I am giving this 3 stars is because there are very obvious bugs which were not yet handled. For example, if you have more than two rows of bookmarks, you cannot always scroll down to see them. If you open the settings or theme editor, the bookmarks shift down. And there are plenty others I am catching like spacebar not working after a right click. This plugin has great promise and has a great way of organizing its usability, but to give a fair review, the bugs do need to be taken more seriously.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13923040 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great job! Please add option to remove the top navigation bar.