- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16654115 de Firefox, il y a un anNot perfect yet!
I wish I could customize each Tab individually .. at least a different background, but CSS would be great too to set a different font per tab.
An empty bookmark would be welcomed to help for the layout, to set the bookmarks where we want them while using a background image. For now I'm using bookmarks of my search engine and replaced the name with an empty space but it's a bit tedious to do.
I don't use the search bar because I can't use my favorite search engine (Brave).
.. Example with a gaming (Elder Scrolls Online) tab in fullscreen mode (F11) due to OLED screen:
with top bars (onmouseover):
Still, this is the best dials/homepage extension there is right now for my needs by far, and I tried them all.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Michael Chelterton, il y a 5 ansGreat addon, but have to to give 4 stars. Because of two problems:
1. After I start Firefox, the cursor must blinking in address bar. But it's not. So, have to click in adress bar to activate it.
2. It will be good to add transparet background for dials.
- Noté 4 sur 5par megaslx, il y a 5 ansvery good speed dial ext.
but I have problem about importing fvd's dials.the FVD can export it's dials as a file,it contains dials data as json format.I paste the json data into the dialog but nothing happend
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13494693 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansVery good, but slow when open. Can you add option to remove top black bar (navigation bar)?
P.S. I tested the addon on Chrome and it is loading faster. Why? Can you optimize it for Firefox too, please.
P.S.2 I understood why addon slow down - because of too many bookmarks
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13181559 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI switched from another add-on and this one is almost perfect.
The only missing option is to open in background (open in new tab without switching to that tab).
Also shcreenshot option not always work properly (empty bookmark).