Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Knewal, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is the closest addon to the original speed dial that stopped working in quantum. Its a very big plus to be able to put tab page on both homepage and new tabs. Its fast to when loading. A minor suggestion is to give an option to remove + sign from tab and just use right click to add dials
edit: it is there. thanks a lot i didn't see it before, keep up the good workIn the settings, you can uncheck an option to show the "add" button. It should disappear. Please tell me if it's not the case! Thanks for the rating :)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13886462 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was looking for a good speed dial extension I coud sync across desktop and mobile devices. I wanted it to be lightweight, nice-looking, and easy to set up and to update. And then I found this little gem, thank you Loïc!
I would like to add that it took the developer less than two hours to understand a specific sync issue I had at first, test it, implement a fix, and get back to me by e-mail. That is what I call ... outstanding user support!
Looking forward to seeing the evolution of this extension.
- par Aleksei, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Have a set of great features but missing some core things like a:
- Ability to remove tab. Need to restore to default settings If I suddenly add a tab by a mistake.
- If I create tab from Bookmarks folder it doesn't sync with it after- i.e. if I add more bookmarks to folder the speeddial tab doesn't sees the changes. In addition to previous, this making extension unusable in some cases.
Update after author replied: goddamn! I search thru all the menus but was unable to find option for removing tab and it was so close! Thank you :)You can right click anywhere (on dials or in the page) to access the contextual menu to delete tabs / dials ...
For the "create from bookmark", it's not synced for now, it's just importing your bookmarks. It's something I'm thinking about for a future feature. Thank for your feedback
- par DerekP, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5This is quite slick, with lots of options, and i would have given it 4 stars but:
2. Why not just use Firefox's in-built sync? Quick Dial simply uses Firefox's bookmarks.
3. Tab loading is a bit slow. 0.1 seconds appears to be the minimum and when you scroll down the effect is pretty - but too slow.
Custom search and even multiple search (rather than in the settings, have the provider selectable on the page.
I don't use the built in sync functionality because you just can't know when it's effectively syncing or not. You can find yourself making modifications, closing Firefox and nothing synced... So I ended up creating my own system for better reliability.
You can set the animation delay to 0 so they all appears at the same time or completely turn off animation
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions and I hope you will enjoy this extension! :)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13181559 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I switched from another add-on and this one is almost perfect.
The only missing option is to open in background (open in new tab without switching to that tab).
Also shcreenshot option not always work properly (empty bookmark).
- par Crond, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thank you, seems like I've missed theme editor options entirely, my bad! Nice addon, thank you :)You can show bookmarks name with an option in the "other" settings in the theme editor.
For the animation you can disable it completely in the theme editor also... If you still see an animation after that it could be a bug.. you can contact me directly to try to solve it. Thanks for your feedback !
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13796258 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Superbe extension pour Firefox ! La meilleur dans sa catégorie... Félicitation !
- par The Whitehart, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Tried this dial and that dial, Yay! is by far the most convincing approach. Easy to use, very good result. Still have some problems with a few links that somehow cannot be edited. No screenshot possible for some new / visited links and imported links. Have not found out, why this happens. Fifth star is surely to come.
*** (UPDATE) can only agree and quote previous comments: real-time response from the developer who is improving the add on with every version. Full set of stars. Brilliant.
- par trapless, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This Add-on is a testament to efficiency.
- Many easy to use customization options.
- Several theme presets that showcase visual possibilities.
- Built in CSS editor to fine-tune customization.
- Tabbed interface to group pages in a sleek manor.
- Create tabs based on your bookmark folders.
- Save pages to tabs via context-menu.
- Export to / Import from file.
- Optional syncing. (defaults to OFF)
I have found this to be the only "speed dial" worthy of Firefox Quantum.
Seriously, set this as your homepage and Firefox lives in a golden age.
Thank you Mimiste
- par phluxm, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Like other reviewers have said, I found this to be quick and easy to set up, with lots of options for visual style and unobtrusive. Before this I'd tried other more popular speed dials but found them slow, over cluttered, awkward to customise or just plain suspicious (data mining I suspect), so finding this was a definately 'at last something that actually does the job with minimal fuss' moment. Export and Import also very welcome! Thanks!
- par Barry Edmiston, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Excellent - clean and intuitive, unlike the last two "most popular" speed dials I tried, with their annoying clutter. I love that I can export and import yay bookmarks, since setting them up can take some time (esp. searching for images when that's needed).
One addition I'd like to see would be text dial titles visible without hovering.
***UPDATE: practically real-time response from the developer: 6 stars!!!!***
I think if you want to revisit the name, then Yay! A better speed dial! would be appropriate ;-)
- par Magus Dethen, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Like it says another speed dial but I am liking this one because you can make tabs for groups of sites so I can have a work group and social group. There are a lot of other options under the hood, like where links open, adding search, the number and size of sites, you can add your own css, just to point out a few. It does need some polish but I like where it is going, my biggest issue right now is how long the title is in the address bar (would like to edit it or maybe use YASD for short).
- par anacondaq, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Recommend!
- A lot of options
- Easy to configure
- Very agile
- Out the box dark theme
- do everything what doing PAID addons
Great addon! Give a chance to this guy.
Do not mind if it have not too much users.