- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14028779 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI've been looking for a nice home page add-on for a while now, and I have to say that this one is exactly what I wanted. Simple, clean, customizable, and modern. Haven't encountered any bugs and I've been enjoying it a lot. Great work!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Anderson Ismael, il y a 6 ansprós:
-tem um sistema de busca
-não salva nos favoritos do firefox
-fica pesado por causa das imagens
-ocupa também sua homepage e não permite removê-lo dela
-não permite apenas salvar os links sem imagem
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13927830 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI tried out quite a few speed dial extensions to replace the one that comes by default. I didn't feel the others were properly set up in regards to simplicity and the right customization. This one tackles the things a user is looking for. You can add your own thumbnails, create folders, upload folder thumbnails, add your own background, add different tabs, and most importantly, you have an easy way to add or edit a bookmark. That last simple task is not always as straight forward in other speed dials I tried out. This extension gives you a lot of control.
The reason I am giving this 3 stars is because there are very obvious bugs which were not yet handled. For example, if you have more than two rows of bookmarks, you cannot always scroll down to see them. If you open the settings or theme editor, the bookmarks shift down. And there are plenty others I am catching like spacebar not working after a right click. This plugin has great promise and has a great way of organizing its usability, but to give a fair review, the bugs do need to be taken more seriously.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13923040 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansGreat job! Please add option to remove the top navigation bar.
- Noté 5 sur 5par ablize, il y a 6 ansIt is a five star of course !!
I have tried other "speed dials" and most of them does not work fine with privacy ... you have to check "remember history" FF option on other add-ons to get things done ...
Yay! Speed Dial is light-years far better than others ...
As other user already commented, an option to change the color of Bookmark Text will be welcome !
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13494693 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansVery good, but slow when open. Can you add option to remove top black bar (navigation bar)?
P.S. I tested the addon on Chrome and it is loading faster. Why? Can you optimize it for Firefox too, please.
P.S.2 I understood why addon slow down - because of too many bookmarks
- Noté 5 sur 5par Knewal, il y a 6 ansThis is the closest addon to the original speed dial that stopped working in quantum. Its a very big plus to be able to put tab page on both homepage and new tabs. Its fast to when loading. A minor suggestion is to give an option to remove + sign from tab and just use right click to add dials
edit: it is there. thanks a lot i didn't see it before, keep up the good workIn the settings, you can uncheck an option to show the "add" button. It should disappear. Please tell me if it's not the case! Thanks for the rating :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13886462 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI was looking for a good speed dial extension I coud sync across desktop and mobile devices. I wanted it to be lightweight, nice-looking, and easy to set up and to update. And then I found this little gem, thank you Loïc!
I would like to add that it took the developer less than two hours to understand a specific sync issue I had at first, test it, implement a fix, and get back to me by e-mail. That is what I call ... outstanding user support!
Looking forward to seeing the evolution of this extension.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Aleksei, il y a 6 ansHave a set of great features but missing some core things like a:
- Ability to remove tab. Need to restore to default settings If I suddenly add a tab by a mistake.
- If I create tab from Bookmarks folder it doesn't sync with it after- i.e. if I add more bookmarks to folder the speeddial tab doesn't sees the changes. In addition to previous, this making extension unusable in some cases.
Update after author replied: goddamn! I search thru all the menus but was unable to find option for removing tab and it was so close! Thank you :)You can right click anywhere (on dials or in the page) to access the contextual menu to delete tabs / dials ...
For the "create from bookmark", it's not synced for now, it's just importing your bookmarks. It's something I'm thinking about for a future feature. Thank for your feedback
- Noté 3 sur 5par Derek, il y a 6 ansThis is quite slick, with lots of options, and i would have given it 4 stars but:
2. Why not just use Firefox's in-built sync? Quick Dial simply uses Firefox's bookmarks.
3. Tab loading is a bit slow. 0.1 seconds appears to be the minimum and when you scroll down the effect is pretty - but too slow.
Custom search and even multiple search (rather than in the settings, have the provider selectable on the page.
I don't use the built in sync functionality because you just can't know when it's effectively syncing or not. You can find yourself making modifications, closing Firefox and nothing synced... So I ended up creating my own system for better reliability.
You can set the animation delay to 0 so they all appears at the same time or completely turn off animation
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions and I hope you will enjoy this extension! :)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13181559 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI switched from another add-on and this one is almost perfect.
The only missing option is to open in background (open in new tab without switching to that tab).
Also shcreenshot option not always work properly (empty bookmark).
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13796258 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansSuperbe extension pour Firefox ! La meilleur dans sa catégorie... Félicitation !
- Noté 5 sur 5par The Whitehart, il y a 6 ansTried this dial and that dial, Yay! is by far the most convincing approach. Easy to use, very good result. Still have some problems with a few links that somehow cannot be edited. No screenshot possible for some new / visited links and imported links. Have not found out, why this happens. Fifth star is surely to come.
*** (UPDATE) can only agree and quote previous comments: real-time response from the developer who is improving the add on with every version. Full set of stars. Brilliant.
- Noté 5 sur 5par trapless, il y a 6 ansThis Add-on is a testament to efficiency.
- Many easy to use customization options.
- Several theme presets that showcase visual possibilities.
- Built in CSS editor to fine-tune customization.
- Tabbed interface to group pages in a sleek manor.
- Create tabs based on your bookmark folders.
- Save pages to tabs via context-menu.
- Export to / Import from file.
- Optional syncing. (defaults to OFF)
I have found this to be the only "speed dial" worthy of Firefox Quantum.
Seriously, set this as your homepage and Firefox lives in a golden age.
Thank you Mimiste
- Noté 5 sur 5par phluxm, il y a 6 ansLike other reviewers have said, I found this to be quick and easy to set up, with lots of options for visual style and unobtrusive. Before this I'd tried other more popular speed dials but found them slow, over cluttered, awkward to customise or just plain suspicious (data mining I suspect), so finding this was a definately 'at last something that actually does the job with minimal fuss' moment. Export and Import also very welcome! Thanks!