Avis de Moss
Noté 5 sur 5par Moss, il y a 3 mois
As a victim of ID theft back in the 1990's - haunts me to this day, any additional assistance like Firefox Relay helps protect me from additional abuse. Thank you for keeping it free!
1 368 notes
- Noté 4 sur 5par Krishnakant, il y a 4 joursI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Noté 1 sur 5par dstefonek, il y a 10 joursI cannot write a review about firefox relay because I don't know what it is. Because I don't know what it is or seen I reason to use It I have always avoided the icon as I've seen it time to time on screen. So that said, I have no experience to rate for FireFox Relay. Good or Bad.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Panama Jack, il y a 12 joursNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Linda, il y a 14 joursI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17852383 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 18 jourssadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Noté 5 sur 5par bedwttr, il y a un moisExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Fox GamingYT, il y a un moisI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!