- par Elijah Lopez, il y a 13 joursNoté 3 sur 5No option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.Hi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16134265 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursNoté 4 sur 5I've used relay since it's launched. I enjoy it and feel it's safer than using something like 10 Minute Mail. The only issue I have with the extension is that would like the ability to see my aliases by clicking the extension rather than having to navigate to the page every time. Though, now that they added ability to add any new alias using a custom domain, I don't really need to worry about remembering a random email address anymore.Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We're currently developing the functionality to be able to see your aliases in the add-on to sign back in easily. We're hoping we can release this to you soon. Stay tuned.
- par ish, il y a 15 joursNoté 4 sur 5I wish the add-on would allow me to select an alias for auto fill when i click the button on an email field.Hi ish! We completely agree with you and thanks for providing the feedback. It's on our roadmap and is starting development. Hoping we can have this feature to you soon!
- par Wunderhow, il y a 16 joursNoté 1 sur 5When I click on the Relay icon nothing happens. Sending feedback won't get me an answer though, that's too bad
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17129262 de Firefox, il y a 18 joursNoté 5 sur 5gizlilik için gerçekten güzel ama kayıt olduğunuz siteye tekrar girmeye çalıştığınız vakit bu e postaya ihtiyacınız olacaktır diye düşünüyorum.