- Noté 1 sur 5par edenflare, il y a 2 moisWhen someone said wake up and smell the coffee they said this program doesn't need to access all your website data, I think its true it doesn't need this if its just relaying giving you a fake email address to use that hides your real email, why would it need access to all your websites? They collect data secretly from you who knows what they do with that data, or what if a hacker hacks Relay and they steal your data with it? What if we wanted to look at porn in privacy why should I share this data or payment services data? I swear humans are crazy and selfish they do anything for money.
Fix this I'll re-rate 5 stars thanksThanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17507797 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisWake up and smell the coffee folks, any email alias service has NO NEED to access ALL or ANY of your firefox DATA!!!Thanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17504208 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisDeleted it before I could really use it because it made the email box where the little purple star was in at the right "sticky" on top. IE, when a popup from the website popped up, the email box was on top of the popup, blocking a large part of the text and I couldn't read it. Maddening.Hi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16702712 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisLeider nur 2 Sterne, da ein großer Teil der Infos in englisch und somit für mich kompliziert erst übersetzt werden müssen.
So wie es ist, verstehe ich die Anwendung noch nicht um effektiv damit arbeiten zu können....
- Noté 1 sur 5par asmblur, il y a 3 moisOn the addon page for FF Relay, scroll all the way down and click Privacy. When the page comes up, change "websites" at the end of the address to "firefox-relay", hit Enter. Scroll all the way down to "Information We Share".
I, personally, don't feel comfortable with Amazon being given access to that information. Attempts to remove personally-identifiable information have been bypasses many times before and I have no doubt that whatever safeguards Mozilla has in place will eventually be worked-around.
It's a nice concept but ruined by involving a company known for their pervasive tracking.
- Noté 1 sur 5par SA, il y a 3 moisPlease go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
- Noté 3 sur 5par Bob Who, il y a 3 moisHalf baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17482766 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisMore and more websites just add "mozmail.com" into stop list for a registration(saying - "use your real email to register"), making this addon useless...