- par Eng.Dark Alchemist, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5The idea is very good. However, it could to have the option to select the forward e-mail for each alias, selecting between primary or secondary e-mail from Firefox account or put a third e-mail account.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17158387 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Sometimes painful because it blocks the possibility of entering an address other than that generated by Firefox Alias. Last example for me: the "Laposte.fr" site.
So, you have to go to the plugins page to deactivate the extension, then come back later to reactivate it. Why not provide temporary deactivation by clicking on the icon?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17245841 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Cool idea - not new but convenient. Price is worth trying premium. Two concerns:
1) Custom email domains are susceptible to email spamming since you simply create a new address as you like. I would give up a little flexibility to ensure no one could simply create an alias email address on the fly. This would mean creating the alias first in the extension or interface, assigning a real email address and then use the alias on a site. This way spammers or bots couldn't just make a whole bunch of aliases connected to your domain. While I can appreciate the flexibility to create a new alias quickly this comes at a cost and is subject to abuse.
2) How can I manage my aliases using a mobile device? I haven't figured this out yet if it is indeed possible.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15179677 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5I am trying to verify my email on a site i signed up for and it said it sent it for me to verify but Yahoo does not have the verification. Not even in the spam folder. So i cant try out the free trial correctly before deciding to purchase the subscription. FF sent me here to report that it didn't work but this rating is the only thing i see to contact Mozilla to report it. Great concept that I would consider using after my 5 trial uses...if i could figure out how it worked.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15750175 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5A lot of sites won't accept @foo.mozmail.com. They flag the second "." as being invalid. It would be nice if the separator between my domain and "mozmail.com" could be a "-"
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6991870 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5This is a great extension and idea, I've always used 10minutemail and those types of services, but Relay needs some work, you can't choose what address it forwards the emails to. And something very simple, why not add your aliases directly to the window of the extension instead of making you open a whole new tab? So you can save a couple of clicks!
This does serve its purpose though, it is nice and handy.