- par Davide, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5There is a bug with the visualisation of the email input field in bootstrap 5 making it behave bad: the input takes the entire line (moving icons in other lines) and it shows on top of modals (covering the pop-up).
- par klint, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Quite useful, but would be even better if the addon icon in the fields allowed to pick from the existing email addresses, and also if it was ported to Firefox Android :)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16899175 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5It's good, I would just use it for newsletters, I have 1 problem though, when I can only create 5 aliases, I need to reuse the aliases, which don't show up in the login screen, it is VERY INCONVENIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than that, I'm happy.
- par gmhOT, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5So far so good!! I agree with others that this would be even better if process was streamlined. My great difficulty is finding that Facebook does not accept it for a new email address (I gather due to the sub-domains) - If this was taken care of - it would be a 5 star rating - Thanks
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16222897 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5A useful extension that has many purposes. My main criticism is the extensions menu, when you click the menu bar icon, you have to go do a dedicated tab to manage aliases, meaning the menu serves little purpose, it should really hide the introduction when you add a alias, which you should be able to do in the on click menu, the menu in its current state is more of a fancy hyperlink.
- par Kebabist, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5This is a really useful addon but it would be awsome to be able to get aliases with your secondary email or to put it better to be able to choose between your account linked emails which one gets the alias rather than getting them all with your primary email adress .
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13462421 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Breaks autofill of password managers like KeePass and KeePassXC, because this addon adds a new element on forms between username and password input elements. So any autofill that works by entering username[TAB]password doesn't tab to the password field.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisHowdy. Sorry you hit that issue with KeePass. Until we're able to fix the UI incompatibility with other add-ons, if you like you can disable the "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites" in the add-on's settings.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16768140 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Great service, although I agree with some earlier reviews: The add-on itself needs to list your alias's and allow copying of them, without having to navigate to a new tab. It should be within the extension drop down. Thank you for your work.