Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13766324 de Firefox
Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13766324 de Firefox, il y a 5 ans
Great on my PC but not on my phone. Each time I reopen Firefox on my phone it seems to reset the counter.
1 287 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17873897 de Firefox, il y a 11 heuresGreat way to limit your usage of whatever sites distract you while work. Easy 5/5
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14915589 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursIt simply increases productivity
- Noté 5 sur 5par zooleen, il y a 11 joursSimple and cool, but if you need have a couple of settings for deep tuning
- Noté 5 sur 5par harley, il y a 12 joursAlright, so it may take time to get used to, but this was a life-saver! I've come to hate (for the good reasons), yet love it so much! I've gotten more work done than usual, I'm definitely going to remain a loyal user. :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17861126 de Firefox, il y a un moisExtremadamente útil y fácil de usar.
- Noté 5 sur 5par styg, il y a 2 moisRead guidelines before using and you are good. Had developed a muscle memory open some time wasting sites now its all good thanks to this addon. Thanks for this amazing addon!!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Lee, il y a 2 moisLegitemently incredible. Almost perfect in its functionality, easy to set up and while there is a bit of a learning curve to use, it's well worth it. they couldn't have paid me to be more happy with it tbh.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Tymtam, il y a 2 moisLeechBlock NG helps me to not do the things I don't want to do.
The only thing we really have in life is time hence LeechBlock NG continues to have a profound impact on my life.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Kevyn Rocha, il y a 2 moisUnfortunately in the current version it is not blocking the part where you can see the extensions, so I can always disable it. If they solve it I would be very grateful. I already activated the option "Prevent access to about:addons at times when these sites are blocked". I don't know what I do now '_'
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisPlease submit this as an issue on GitHub so I can investigate further. Thanks!